Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramc22colmo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 09:30 PM
    How mortgage property be renewed?
    My mortgage property is about to due. In how many times should it will be renewed?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Aug 25, 2010, 08:41 AM

Please clarify your question - what do you mean by "mortgage property is about to due?"
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 25, 2010, 09:53 AM

Mortgages are loans made on real property. A mortgage is due according to the terms of the mortgage, generally each month. A mortgage may be called by the lender under certain conditions prior to the expiration of the term of the loan. Mortgages are not renewed but might be refinanced.

So, as you can see, your question makes little sense. Please spend a little more time composing a question that makes sense so we can try to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mortgage and property taxes [ 3 Answers ]

Thanks for the quick responses to my questions I now have a few more questions. 1. Can I also claim my step son as a dependent and apply for a ss card for him? 2. We have property in Jamaica a House that we pay property tax on and land that we are paying a mortgage as well as property taxes on: ...

I want to finance a property that can't get a mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

It's a simple cottage in a flood plain. The flood plain part doesn't bother me because I know both the land and the water in question. I also know better than to keep anything of any worth in such a home. I can easily afford monthly payments, but the property won't qualify for a mortgage, and my ex...

View more questions Search