Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ceejames77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 08:18 PM
    Mystery murder movie with butler in mansion
    I am looking for a movie that I seen a while ago. The movie took place in a mansion. There was a butler and a maid. The movie starts with a man's car breaking down and he goes to the mansion for help. Later on, all types of people show up for a mystery dinner. While the dinner is going on, they are all waiting for this mystery guy to appear. Before he does, the butler starts to tell all of the people their hidden secrets. Anyway, a cop appears who is black and they distract him from the dead bodies and he leaves. Later on, the guy that they find out is the killer they thought was gay. Can anyone help me out?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2010, 08:25 PM

Haunted Honeymoon or Clue.
    the_dude Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 07:13 AM
    This is Clue. Its from the 80s and its loosely based on the board game. It had Christopher Lloyd, Tim Curry, Madeline Kahn, and about 100 other funny actors. Great film.
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Sep 20, 2010, 08:24 PM
    Maybe the movie called "clue"
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2010, 08:51 PM

Yes it is "Clue"
    pepperj Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 11:33 PM
    If you guys liked that movie, You should definitely watch one from the 70's called "Murder by Death". Same kind of story and funny as hell.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of the murder mystery movie of a little girl that went missing? [ 2 Answers ]

A male relative or friend threw her off the cliff. At one scene this little boy is locked in the closet and he can't get out, later he finds a piece of hair on the floor. Later or before he has a vision (seems as if it is happening at the moment) of the little girl in the closet and being dragged...

Children's 80's movie (murder mystery) need title [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie I watched all the time as a child in the 80's. I can not think of the title. It was about a young girl and maybe her brother also that were visiting someone, or on a vacation of some sort. Well the girl found a hidden trap door in an old house that revealed underground tunnels...

Murder/Mystery Movie? [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of the murder/mystery movie: - Female Cop/detective tries to uncover a series of murders with the help of her new police partner. As it turned out, after going back to her partner's home town and finding out stuffs, it turned out, he was the killer all along. Thanks...

Children's Movie= Mansion and Murder [ 1 Answers ]

My sister and I used to watch a movie in the 80s when we were about 10. It was about a family who moved into a large mansion. And, back in the olden days a family had lived there that was robbed and a girl escaped through the fireplace into a tunnel. The current family goes through a similar...

View more questions Search