Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raquel68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 07:07 PM
    Goodlooking popular guy who is mean all this ugliness changes how he looks on the out
    I am looking for a movie about a goodlooking mean kid whose outside appearance starts
    To change to show all the ugliness that's been inside of him. His outward appearance becomes ugly. This happens I believe to teach him about kindness etc.
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Aug 25, 2010, 11:13 AM

The original story that this sounds like is one by Oscar Wilde called "The Picture of Dorian Gray."
    I am not sure if you are referring to a remake with slight change of storyline known by a different name. There have been a number of movies based upon that story. Here are a couple for you to look at:

Dorian Gray (2009)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364599/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0258534/

The Picture of Dorian Gray (1945)

This lists many, if not all, the adaptations of the story:

Adaptations of The Picture of Dorian Gray - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Popular Guy Asked me out! [ 9 Answers ]

See after school was out for summer break, a really cute, popular guy asked me out. I was sooooo happy. But a week later he broke up wit me through a text message. Do u think that was right? Im thirteen. Do u think I should chase after him and try to get him to like me again? I don't know why he...

Can I get married to someone I don't find goodlooking [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, I am in a relationship with a person who is my best friend. He understands me. I am very happy whenver I am with him. I find that we both are perfectly compatible. Our interests match , we like doing similar things. We both want similar things from life. Even our professions are the same. He...

I like this really popular guy but I don't know if he likes me [ 5 Answers ]

I like this really popular guy but I am just like in the middle. Definitely not unpopular but not exactly "popular" And I sometimes see him glancing at me, but like I just met him this year so I don't know him that well. We've like never talked. I like to believe that he likes me, but I just don't...

Being liked by a popular guy [ 6 Answers ]

He told me he liked me, and asked me how to pursue me. But he is a very popular guy in my college. He is handsome, sociable, and smart. Lots of girls like him. I never looked serious when facing his questions, for I am not confident to be his girlfriend. Last relationship really kicked my , and I...

View more questions Search