Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kysilver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 03:38 PM
    I have a CT3200 Honeywell Prog Stat. It only has screws for WYG wires, I have WGRB?
    I have a year old... working when taken down... CT3200 Honeywell Thermostat. It has connections for white, yellow and green wires. I have white green red and blue coming out of my wall. Is there a way to connect this thermostat?

Thank you in advance for your assistance. Honeywell wanted $18.oo I really appreciate any assistance you can give me. Peace... Rick
    Missouri Bound Posts: 1,532, Reputation: 94
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2010, 07:12 PM

Sounds like you have the wrong thermostat for your application.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2010, 09:46 PM

Is this a heating only application?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell Magicstat 32 Model CT3200 [ 4 Answers ]

Help: The reading on my CT3200 is higher from the room temperature by at least 2 degrees Celsius during the heating season. I measured the temperature with a digital thermometer which read 20 degrees Celsius and my CT3200 was reading 22 degrees Celsius. It's on an inside wall which is well...

Honeywell Prog T-Stat #RLV430A Wiring [ 4 Answers ]

I want to change out my old HW round manual T-stat for RLV430A. There are 4 wire coming out of the wall -red,yellow,white,yellow. The new one only has 2 black wires - I cannot figure out how to combine these. The unit is propane forced air. The directions for new one does not address my...

Magic Stat CT3200 programmable thermostat read out [ 1 Answers ]

On Magic Stat CT3200 programmable thermostat what does this read out mean: baE lo

Honeywell CT3200 for Fireplace [ 1 Answers ]

I've replaced the CT3200 that came with the house with a newer thermostate. Now the simple spring thermostat from the gas fireplace just quit. Can I use the 3200 to simply turn the fireplace on and of at a given time? There is only a black and white wire coming out of the wall and W Y G and R...

View more questions Search