Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaron4321 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 01:41 PM
    Anyone got idears how to lose weight without dieting
    Has anyone got idears how to lose weight without dieting and obv don't say exercise lol
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 24, 2010, 01:43 PM
    Amputation?

Seriously without a change in diet and/or vigorous exercise you aren't going to make any differences.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2010, 01:47 PM

There just isn't a possible way to lose weight if you do the same things everyday and eat the same way everyday. It can't be done. Make a few improvements on both side. Just little ones and you will see little difference.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2010, 03:30 PM

Give birth.

Actually, if you change some of your food, it's possible. For instance, if you normally eat a sandwich for lunch, keep the same filling but eat it with a big green salad instead. If you normally have rice or pasta with your dinner, keep the rest of the dinner, but eat a big pile of broccoli instead. That should save you about 500 calories a day, without reducing the volume of food, which is a pound a week.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Lose weight [ 1 Answers ]

Hey you! I need some help and any advice would be great... I'm about 5'7 and weigh 145... I play d1 college soccer and have been told by my coach that I need to "tone" up and lose weight:mad:... we lift to a week right now but in 2 weeks we go to 3 times a week and practice... but I need to lose...

How much weight do I need to lose? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 5'7 and weight 190 pounds how much weight should I lose?:confused:

Wants a small weight loss but no dieting [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I weigh approximately 130 pounds ( no less but maybe a little more) now I don't see myself as overweight or big, I am 5'5.5" and I am twenty years old. I've been trying to loose a few pounds because I have belly fat that just won't seem to go away. I am quite a slim girl and this fatty...

Trying To Lose Weight. [ 4 Answers ]

Yes Does Anyone Know Of A True, Honest Way To Lose Weight?:)

View more questions Search