Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Avenge Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 01:33 PM
    Are Military Criminal Records Public
    I know my estranged husband had a criminal record while serving in the military. Is it possible for me to request those records?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2010, 02:15 PM

Not unless an Attorney subpoenas them as vital to your divorce.

Aug 24, 2010, 02:26 PM
    Hmm, that's what I figured. Thank you for responding. He is a fraud through and through and I would just like to find out this one last thing for myself to know if he lied about that too. Thanks again.

Aug 24, 2010, 02:26 PM
    Hmm, that's what I figured. Thank you for responding. He is a fraud through and through and I would just like to find out this one last thing for myself to know if he lied about that too. Thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where to get background criminal records for contractors working in military bases [ 5 Answers ]

I work for a background screening company and I was requesting to get criminal reports/records of civilian contractors working in military bases overseas, mostly in combat zones, like Iraq, Afghanistan, South Korea, Kuweait, Dubai.

Canadin Public Records [ 1 Answers ]

I want to trace a cousin of mine who moved to Canada in 1946 to join her Canadian doctor husband whom she married during the war. She had 2 daughters one of whom was married in Toronto in the 80's.My late mother last had any corresondence from her in 1977.

Judgement from public records [ 1 Answers ]

If a debt with a judgment attached is determined invalid and deleted from the credit report, is the information automatically removed from public record, or is it necessary to file a motion of some type?Thank you for your time and any insight you can provide concerning my question.

Public records [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find public records on someone

Military criminal records [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me the proper procedures for the removal of a military criminal record and how much will cost?

View more questions Search