Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BethTheBeth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 01:26 PM
    Masturbation: Hurts when pee
    Right so, I masturbated and then when I went to the toilet it hurt and stung making it painful, then it just stung in general. It's been a week now and it's still happening. Do I have an infection, or should I just drink a lot for the natural causes to sort it?
    I'm a girl, so obviously it's a vagina problem, and I have never had sex so Im still a virgin.
    Please help, don't know what to do.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2010, 02:13 PM

Hi Beth... sounds like you may have a urine infection... stinging when you pass water etc, plus you say you've now had it for a week, which must be very uncomfortable.

If this is the case drinking plenty is a good way of flushing out the system, just water, not fizzy or anything acidic, like fruit juice.

Make an appointment as soon as you can and be sure to take a urine sample with you, the doctor will be able to test it there and then to see if there is any infection, if there is it will take a course of anti-biotics to clear it up.

If it is an infection in the vagina area the doctor may take a swab and send it to the hospital for testing,just to be sure all is well.

I suspect though that this is a urine infection.

PLease note that I am not a doctor although I have nursed for a while, you must see your own doctor for an acurate diagnoses.

Masturbation is a part of growing up, getting to know your body so don't worry about that, please go see your gp.
    GirlInAus Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Sep 5, 2010, 02:13 AM
    I agree, it sounds like a Urinary Tract Infection.

If you've never had one before I recommend you go see your doctor and she will put you on a course of antibiotics to get rid of it (after a urine test of course). Please complete the antibiotics or you will cause your body to become immune to it.

While you're waiting for your doctors results, drink lots of water and stay away from coffee, etc, as this can make it feel worse.

Also there are a few natural ways of getting rid of a UTI if you're SURE you have one. The two I use are:
    Coating a tampon with natural yogurt and inserting that for a few hours, and repeating until it's gone (usually a couple of days).
    And putting two teaspoons of bicarb soda in a glass of water and drinking it (no more then twice a day) - it should disappear in less then a week.

However I still recommend you see a doctor first!
    GirlInAus Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Sep 5, 2010, 02:19 AM
    Oh and...

I should have mentioned ways to prevent a UTI in the future, assuming it is one and you're after the information:

Go to the bathroom when you need to, don't hold it in.
    Wear loose cotton underwear.
    Stay clean.
    Go pee after sex, and wash yourself if possible.

I also should have mentioned, drink lots of cranberry juice now, that should help the symptoms for a while! Still, visit your doctor as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore throat and itchy ears and it hurts really hurts been having a cough and mucus [ 4 Answers ]

It started with just a sore throat and the next day it was again sore but now it started to hurt when I swallow, now my ears have been itching and so does my throat and there is pain. On my right ear I really can't hear and my throat is really red and I feel it swollen like if its going to close,...

Hurts to pee [ 4 Answers ]

OK for about a week and a half my pee has been cloudy and has a foul smell... but when I'm almost done peeing the inside of my vagina (not my pee hole) hurts... its like the feeling you have that lets you know you have to pee but like 20 times worse... I do masturbate sometimes but I've stopped...

Chihuahua Pee Pee [ 21 Answers ]

She is still using the carpet. She's having problems with potty training. If I crater her and attach the litter box, will this also convince her to use the litter box when allowed out of the crate?

Uses pee pad to pee, but never to poop [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Chihuahua that’s about 3 months and I trained him to use pee pads in the house, he was doing really good so then I bought a litter box with no lid and put his pee pad in there to try and get him to be box trained, he wouldn’t use it, and started peeing and pooping on the floor, so I took...

Hurts when he puts it in, fine during, hurts when he cums in me. [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what it is. I went for a pap and I had a bacterial infection and I started taking this medication and afterwards, sex just isn't the same. I mean its so painful. Ive been with this guy for more than a year and we never used a condom but I don't think that has anything to do wit my...

View more questions Search