Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karthi_rk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 09:09 AM
    Sex questions
    I am newly marriage person. During sex after my penis ejaculation I got very tired & I cannot continue the sex more than two minutes & the whole day I got tired. What is the problem or is any medical treatment
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2010, 04:14 PM

How old are you, are you overweight? Have any medical conditions, on medication?

When did you last get a good physical by a doctor?
    kryostar Posts: 108, Reputation: 11

Aug 27, 2010, 03:53 AM

You could try shifting your session to before you go to bed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex Ed... Your Questions Welcome! [ 167 Answers ]

Recently I have been appalled at what people do and do not know about sex, about birth control, about pregnancy. One of our fine members here, Altenweg (Alty for short), gave me an idea to start a thread about sex ed. As a labor and delivery nurse, I thought it might be a good idea to take her...

Toddler same sex questions [ 23 Answers ]

My 4 yr old son goes to pre-school and seems to always talk about his best friend Anthony. One day I picked him up from school and told me that Anthony likes to hold his hand because they love each other. The next day he tells me that he only loves boys and not girls. On several occasions he has...

Sex questions from kids [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend's 11 year old daughter asked me about sex. I answered to the best of my knowledge but, I didn't go in-depth. Shouldn't she be asking her parents about this?

Sex questions [ 7 Answers ]

I'm really confused abouts some stuff... wat is cum, oral sex, clits, and pussy?? tahnks

View more questions Search