Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladyred1 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2006, 12:01 PM
    I have done the right thing
    Do married men ever leave their wives and deal with the problem of leaving the homes if they want out or do they say they can't leave cause of the childern cause if a man wants 2 get out he will
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2006, 12:09 PM
    Leave well alone, He will tell you anything you want to hear. If a married person cheats on their wife or husband, what makes you think they would not do that to you too.

Dishonesty and cheating whether it be emotional or physical (or both) are not good qualities in any individual. Trust is key in any relationship. This kind of person does not seem worthy of much respect and therefore I would be more inclined to say run while you still can..

Find someone free and who has the fundamental qualities that make a person worth to share a relationship with.
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2006, 12:35 PM
    Sorry Geoff, had to spread it. But great & caring advice, as always.

Ladyred, trying to put the pieces toghther, so forgive me, if I am off base here. Have you decided to no longer see a married man? Is that what you mean by "I did the right thing".
    If that is what you meant, then yes, you did do the right thing, not because he won't leave his wife, home and children, but because indeed, it is the right thing to do, not to enter a relationship with a man who is already a husband and father.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 23, 2006, 12:44 PM
    If a man wants to leave his wfie he will.

Normally men that cheat want the best of both worlds and have no intention of leaving, and often if and when their wife's ever find out, they almost always choose wife and family over girlfriend
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2006, 01:23 PM
    Short answer NO.

Long answer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyred1
    do married men ever leave their wives
    Once again, NO

and deal with the problem of leaving the homes if they want out
    He doesn't want out. That's a line he uses on you. That is why married men are off limits. The word marriage means something. To him it should mean he won't cheat on his wife. But it also should mean something to you. To you it means you don't enter the marriage.

or do they say they can't leave cause of the childern cause if a man wants 2 get out he will
    What a sorry excuse for a man you have. He actually uses his own children for a scape goat. He's pathetic.

On top of using his wife and his children he also uses you. He just feeds you those lines so that you'll stay wrapped around his finger and be ready for him at a moments notice.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 25, 2006, 10:48 PM
    A married man that cheats on his wife will tell you anything to get you in bed. No, he will never leave his wife, but will tell you how bad the marriage is to get your sympathy. And keep hopes up. Why should he leave anyway since he gets his cake and eats it too.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2006, 03:43 PM
    Rarely, if ever do men leave their wives. Especially if there are children involved. Between alimony and child support, that'd eat up his whole paycheck. Plus he'd probably lose the house and kids to his wife in order to keep their living situation as stable as possible in the face of the divorce. Only a very foolish man would take that path.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I doing the right thing? [ 8 Answers ]

Just needing some opinions. I hope I am taking the correct route in paying my debts. First off, I had a higher paying job when I acquired a lot of my debts. I no longer have that job. Anyway, I had acquired so much debt that I could not keep up. I saw a bankruptcy lawyer for a consultation...

Did I do the right thing? [ 4 Answers ]

For 2 years now I have been dating(on and off) this guy I feel madly in love with, the first time we met. He had issues in the begginning with getting over his first love, and concentrating on our relationship. A year after being together, we broke up due to his drug use with cocaine, and him...

Is there such a thing? [ 2 Answers ]

Is there such a thing as a reliable lawn tractor , not garden tractor,under $1000?? Any comments are welcome

What Is This Thing? [ 3 Answers ]

Terresa Marie, my friend, felt something sticking her in the back. When I unsipped the dresss this is what I found. She has been bitten by a Brown Recluse Spider and is deathly afraid of them. I attempted to identify the bug on the internet but no joy. Does anyone know what it is? Thanks, ...

Am I doing the right thing? [ 9 Answers ]

? I met this 23 year old guy this past May. We started dating and everything was fine. After a whole and huge mess we broke up this past September. I didn't see him for 3 months. Then we saw each other again a week before Christmas and we got back together. Eveything has been really good. A...

View more questions Search