Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaising Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 05:01 AM
    How to get beard on face
    I am 20 I have no beard on my face I feel sad when people say that I have no beard...
    *** tell me how to grow bread
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2010, 05:05 AM

You just have to be ready, I am sure there are products out there to make it grow faster but I am not sure what they are. Do you not grow any hair at all right now?

They say the more you shave the thicker it grows and the faster it grows. I heard it is a myth but try that perhaps.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 26, 2010, 08:52 PM
    A beard is the product of genetics.

It will grow or it won't and I don't think rubbing rogain on your face will help.

Native Americans had no facial hair until the gene pool included white genes. Asians have little or no facial hair just to sight an example or two.

So don't feel left out if it doesn't happen, you're in good company.

Personally I have a fairly heavy beard. I let it grow out starting in high school.
    After achieving the ZZTop look at 19, I shaved.
    That was the last time I ever did that! And that was 1970. I can't believe guys do it every day!
    So I do (mostly) keep it trimmed between the three day growth "bum" look to Santa Clause look.
    So if it don't happen for you, there is a silver lining. You won't have to shave.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2010, 09:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by martinizing2 View Post
    A beard is the product of genetics.

It will grow or it won't and I don't think rubbing rogain on your face will help.

Native Americans had no facial hair until the gene pool included white genes. Asians have little or no facial hair just to sight an example or two.

So don't feel left out if it doesn't happen, you're in good company.

Personally I have a fairly heavy beard. I let it grow out starting in high school.
    After achieving the ZZTop look at 19, I shaved.
    That was the last time I ever did that! And that was 1970. I can't believe guys do it every day!
    So I do (mostly) keep it trimmed between the the three day growth "bum" look to Santa Clause look.
    So if it don't happen for you, there is a silver lining. You won't have to shave.
    Yeah, it sure beats shaving! :p Took me awhile for mine to get really full. Needed for it to fill out.

Men that are able to grow them sometimes have to wait awhile for them to get really full. It can take a bit of patience waiting for the fill-ins to happen.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want beard on my face [ 1 Answers ]

Hellow!my name is peter. My age is 24. But problem is I haven't got beard on my face. So when I go with my friends that time I feel uneasy and dishearted by seeing their beard. I always think if I have had beard. So what's the reason for that? Is it a genetic problem? I please give me a specific...

. I want beard on my face [ 5 Answers ]

Hellow! I'm becks. My age is 22. But problem is I haven't got beard on my face. So when I go with my friends that time I feel uneasy and dishearted by seeing their beard. I always think if I have had beard. So what's the reason for that? Is it a genetic problem? I please give me a specific answer....

Beard only growing on chin not side of the face [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 21yrs old... I have a problem with my beard just growing on my chin and my neck so thick within 2 days from shaving it... the side of my face doesn't grow as quick and small amount of hair that grow on the side of my face also I have small missing patches. Any one out there who can help...

View more questions Search