Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sony1.g Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 03:39 AM
    Please suggest that how can I increase my height?
    I am 23 years old I want to know that how can I increase my height. My height is 4 feet 10 inch. I have took lots of medicine to increase my height but its of no use. Please suggest me some way
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 24, 2010, 03:41 AM

Unfortunately you are most likely done growing. There is nothing on the market that will help increase your height, height is a matter of genetics. You get what your parents and grandparents gave you.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2010, 06:11 AM

Sounds as if you have already seen a doctor and more than likely took growth hormones in an effort to get taller.

Other than that, I don't know of anything else you can do to gain even a mm.

Sorry!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Height Increase [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Neville. I am 19yrs old and 5"11 in height. I would like to make it 6+. Can you tell me some stretches or exercises that will help me. I have heard pressing the midpoint of the toe stimulates the pituitary gland. Can you show me some some natural and effective method, please.

Increase height at 25 [ 1 Answers ]

I am becoming 25 this month. My height is 5'8", I am very ashamed of it because of only reason and that is, my interest is to become a defence personal n it requires quite a goos physique as well. My health is extra ordinarily fit but the only thing that discourages me is my physical height. IS IT...

Increase height [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Iam kishore and my age is 23 and my height is 5' . I am looking too short in my friends and want to increase my height Is it possible to grow height some more inches... Please help me... Tell me what is the procedure to increase height.

Increase in Height Possible ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am 24 years old, and my height is 5-7 inches. Is it possible to increase the height ? What about the Yoko Height Increaser and other products which gave money back guarantee for such products?

View more questions Search