Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meesha26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2010, 10:02 PM
    My husband ejaculate very fast , until we cannot enjoy the moment
    Hi
    I'm happy wit the way my husband do but the tings he ejaculate very fast until both of us cannot feel the 'come' . Is there any other ways to make my husband ejaculate after so long ?
    jumpjump Posts: 13, Reputation: -1

Aug 24, 2010, 04:57 PM

Uh Im having the same problem. Answers would help.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 24, 2010, 05:51 PM

Jumpjump, please start your own thread so that we can give you advice that is appropriate to your needs.

meesha, how old is your husband? Does he have any medical problems or is he on any medicines that might contribute to the problem? When was the last time he had a full physical? Has he talked to his doctor about this issue?
    kryostar Posts: 108, Reputation: 11

Aug 27, 2010, 04:33 AM

My advise is simple,manually fire one off before intercourse.
    jumpjump Posts: 13, Reputation: -1

Aug 27, 2010, 10:48 AM
    Its not that easy after one nut he can't get hard again.. I've tried.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 27, 2010, 10:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jumpjump View Post
    its not that easy after one nut he can't get hard again.. ive tried.
    jumpjump, to keep confusion to a minimum, please respond to the answers given in your own thread (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...on-501741.html). Otherwise, it would be taking over (hijacking/piggybacking) meesha's thread.

Though you have similar problems, each of you deserve advice that takes your unique issues into account.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband doesn't ejaculate in me, why? [ 24 Answers ]

I need your advise/ help please. I am 29 and my husband is 31. We have been married for 5 years. I know that’s its more common than usual for a man to be aroused and to be able to reach his peak and ejaculate very quickly. My husband, on the other hand takes a very long time to ejaculate. He...

My husband and I are drifting. Fast! [ 6 Answers ]

I am a newlywed barely married a month and I already contemplate if I made the wrong decision. My husband and I met in high school and have dated on and mostly off for 6 years. He usually was the one to break up with me for another girl and when she would break it off with him he'd come crawling...

My husband is fast! [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with my husband for almost 5 years. When ever we have sex he is always very fast. I think he has only done something for me like maybe 5 times. I love him to death and would never leave him, but I really need to figure something out. Does anyone know what we could do to make him last a...

My husband doesn't ejaculate in me [ 10 Answers ]

I am 42 years old and my husband is 53. We have been married for a year and our sex life is fantastic- except for the fact that he never ejaculates in me. It takes him a while to 'peak' anyway but I enjoy our long sessions. He always makes sure I'm well satisfied and then we manually finish him. I...

View more questions Search