Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nanaskme Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2006, 10:48 AM
    Multiple screens open in browser
    Why do multiple windows screens open when I open my Mozilla Browser? Several screens are blank.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 23, 2006, 10:59 AM
    Sounds like you have some spyware on your system

To make sure everything is running fine run both anti virus and anti spyware apps in normal AND safe modes. (make sure that they are updated first ! ;)) (AVG is good and free AV)
    (A couple of good removal tools are Spybot and Adaware)

ALso an on line virus and spyware scanner is Trend Housecall

Just a note; actively running two AV's on one machine can cause problems.
    So if you are thinking about it make sure your current one is disabled first.
    SAme thing applies to online scanners as well.

Removal of junk files is easy with CCleaner a free app that does exactly what you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shell Browser - Help [ 2 Answers ]

I know I had asked this question someone before and I cannot find the answer at the moment. So I decided to start a new thread just to deal with this issue. Sorry about that. I have now have this pop up and I do not know what to do. I think this is appearing because I just put on Spyware blaster...

AOL Browser [ 13 Answers ]

I click on the shortcut to launch the browser and it launches, but after it loads my home page, the browser closes . Any ideas? Thanks. I have some bookmarks that I would like to get and backup before I uninstall and re install

Open Multiple Windows as full Screen [ 2 Answers ]

Somehow my screen adjustments have been altered in my XP. I open up say a Word doc, then when I go to the internet & click on the screen it isn't the full size. I have to keep adjusting each time, by stretching out the corners. Then when I go to the next program that I want to I have to keep...

Browser issues [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been having a hesitation issue with my browser. I'm using IE version 6.0.2800.1106IC. I had a feeling it was spyware or a virus. I ran adaware and spybot. Spybot keeps finding a dso exploit. I have spybot delete it but it keeps coming back. I also had a reference to VX2 but I seem to have...

Black screens after mouse movements [ 2 Answers ]

Hiya, Got myself a weird problem?? recently bought a new PC,was working fine first,but as soon as I got cable,I started to use Ie explorer and now I am getting black screens after I move my mouse to close window or scroll the page,it feels like the mouse movement triggers the action,the black...

View more questions Search