Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baby_babydear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2010, 07:36 PM
    What are the three reasons that gave rise to the Philippine-American hostilities
    The beginning of the Philippine-American hostilities started when Filipinos were told to evacuated their position during the battle of Spain then they were not allowed to fight during the mock batlle and moreover Filipinos were not allowed to participate in any affair between Spain and U>S. Filipino patriots were really down-hearted for not being allowed participate in any conflict between them. A letter received by Emilio Aguinaldo in Hongkong, August 13, 1898 from his brother said" From our conversation American Consul to infer that independence will be given to us. We must under the present circumtances make use of diplomacy, and avoid if possible any shedding of blood and other sacrifices
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2010, 11:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_babydear View Post
    the beginning of the Philippine-American hostilities started when Filipinos were told to evacuated their position during the battle of Spain then they were not allowed to fight during the mock batlle and moreover Filipinos were not allowed to participate in any affair between Spain and U>S. Filipino patriots were really down-hearted for not being allowed participate in any conflict between them. a letter received by Emilio Aguinaldo in Hongkong, August 13, 1898 from his brother said" From our conversation American Consul to infer that independence will be given to us. we must under the present circumtances make use of diplomacy, and avoid if possible any shedding of blood and other sacrifices
    Hi, baby_babydear!

Please read the announcement that can be found by clicking on the following link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...-b-u-font.html

If you post what you think might be possible answers, I'm sure that there will be those of us who'll be willing to come along and discuss your answers with you.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I gave buyer healthy pup, she returned I gave mony back minus deposit is this right [ 15 Answers ]

A buyer brought a health puppy from me, after only 24 hours she asked if she could return puppy as it was unwell, I agreed she could return puppy, buyer then asked for money back, I agreed but said the deposit is non refundable, as I provided her with a health pup, and when pup was returned the...

What is the ratio of the rise to the run if the rise is 3/2 and run is 5 [ 1 Answers ]

What is the ratio of the rise to the run if the rise is 3/2 and run is 5

Philippine scams [ 15 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about philippino dating are they scams

Confused with reasons he gave for time apart [ 5 Answers ]

The guy I was dating asked me for time apart about 4 weeks ago - he initially told me that he loves my very much, but "blocks" me emotionally when I get close to him and that this is disrespectfull. He said he needs time to figure out what he wants in life first. We both cried (and he is a real...

Ten Reasons Gay Marriage is Un-American [ 14 Answers ]

Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of...

View more questions Search