Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starkey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2006, 09:45 AM
    Dodge taillight
    Anyone know how to access the taillight bulb on a 2000 dodge ram ,just blew out need to change thankx.
    ookinschma Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 06:30 PM
    There should be two torx head (I've also seen phillips, but rarely) screws on the inside of the tailgate opening by the taillight, remove them, grasp the taillight housing and pull towards the back of the truck. The bulb sockets are on the back and twist in the usual manner to remove them from the housing. Change out the bulb(s), align the 2 pins, push the housing forward and re-install the screws.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dodge 1500 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Dodge Ram 2001 pickup. My cluster gauges just went out but the lights work OK. I checked the fuse at the fuse box and they are OK. I know their must be a fuse in the Power Distribution Center, but I don't know which one it is as none of them refer to the cluster. Anyone know where I want...

89 Dodge Dakota [ 18 Answers ]

I have a dodge dakota when I turn the key nothing happens not one thing all fuses are good please help I ckecked all of the fuses under the hood and in the cab I died while driving it down the road

Dodge pick up [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 97 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 pick up 5.9 litre . My tachometer has stopped working. Any suggestions on where to begin trouble shooting?

89 dodge dakota [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dakota 2.5 liter that is running very rough, it sounds like it is misfiring, I replaced the distributor and rotor, it is better but is still popping. Any advice would be very helpful.

View more questions Search