Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MeekiMoon Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2010, 02:08 PM
    How do u get a boy to like u but he has a girlfriend?
    I`m in the 7th grade and I like a boy. But the problem is that he has a girlfriend. I already told my best friends about this. I would love to date him but secrectly. I would love for us to be together but I don`t want his girlfriend to hate me because she`s nice. What do I do to get us together, but not hurt anybody`s feelings?
    FoxCash Posts: 160, Reputation: 125

Aug 23, 2010, 02:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MeekiMoon View Post
    I`m in the 7th grade and i like a boy. But the problem is that he has a gf. I already told my bff about this. I would love to date him but secrectly. I would love for us to be together but i don`t want his gf to hate me because she`s nice. What do i do to get us together, but not hurt anybody`s feelings?
    You don't. Do you really want a relationship with someone who can have a "secret" girlfriend on the side? What happens if they were to break up, were dating you, and then had a "secret" girlfriend on the side. How would that make you feel?

It's better to wait it out and go from there. You all are young and relationships like this don't always last so before you know it he may be single again and you can try to go out with him at that time. Who knows by then you might have found a new interest!

But do not try to date someone who is already with someone else. No matter the reasons for doing it, it's not a good way to build anything.

Aug 23, 2010, 03:17 PM

When I meant secretly I meant not to tell my mom about it
    susie15032 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2010, 03:34 PM

You don't want to date someone and not let your parents know about it. You need to be honest with them. If they don't want you to date until you're older, than you should to respect that. Especially because since you are only in 7th grade, and relationships hardly ever last very long, you shouldn't risk your relationship with your parents over that. Also, you should wait until the guy is single again to do anything about it. You don't want to get involved with someone who is already involved. :)
    dude21 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2010, 03:34 PM

I think you wait it out and keep interested in him. At your age they will not be together long. Also if you remain friends with him then you'll have a BIG chance when they do break up.

Aug 23, 2010, 03:41 PM
    When i meant secretly i meant not to tell my mom about it
    You want to date someone who already has a girlfriend and you don't want to tell your mom about it? This has bad written all over it.

Do not come between two people already in a relationship. The consequences of doing so are not pretty and not something you're ready to deal with at your age. There is no way for you to be with him while he is with this other girl without upsetting or hurting anyone.

What is the guys feelings in all of this?

Aug 23, 2010, 03:54 PM

I definitely agree with FoxCash here.

Aug 23, 2010, 07:33 PM

Thank you all for the advice. I`ll make sure I`ll wait until I`m older. Thank you again!!

Aug 23, 2010, 07:38 PM
    Thank u all for the advice. I`ll make sure i`ll wait until i`m older. Thank u again!!!
    An even better choice! Good Luck and don't rush, it will all fall into place for you.

Aug 25, 2010, 08:28 AM

It's great that you'll wait until you're older. Dating in 7th grade isn't always a good idea. Relationships hardly ever last, and they're hardly ever very serious. :)

Sep 24, 2010, 05:47 PM
    How do u know if a guy likes u and what do u do if he ran away?
    Hey it`s me again but I have a different question. You know my crush well I`m not going to say his name, anyway long story short, his girlfriend exposed herself to her best friend`s boyfriend and everybody in the school knows especially my crush, so he cried and ran away from home. And everybody sad especially me and I loathe her. I told my friends that I like him, and everybody thinks me and him would be perfect together and she doesn`t love him anymore, what do I do? I`M DEPRESSED!! I hope he`s OK
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 24, 2010, 07:43 PM

How old are you two?

How long has he been gone for?

Sep 29, 2010, 08:00 PM

Luckily, he came back Monday! :D
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 29, 2010, 08:03 PM
    Luckily, he came back Monday! :D

Glad to hear.:)

There are way to many creepy people out there who could have harmed him.

Oct 1, 2010, 04:05 PM
    What do I do if someone I like moved to another state?
    My best friend has something to say here she is:my is... someone I really liked moved. My friend has his email but I don't know how to ask. HELP
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 1, 2010, 05:29 PM

A closed mouth does not get fed.
    In other words if you can't ask for his email address, you're not likely going to get it.
    Have you ever talked to this guy, does he know you like him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

We have two spirits in our house, a ten year old boy and someone else. The boy is sca [ 6 Answers ]

We have had a ten year old boy sprit in our house for many years. There is another spirit here as well. He is not so nice. He has tormented my son for many years. Apparently, the young boy is scarred of the other spirit. The boy will not speak to me. The boy lives in my sons room, so does the other...

Boy has girlfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so I'm 13 , and I was going out with this guy for a year . Then we starting have problems and we would argue about almost everything . I mean when we were together in person we would be fine but over the phone or computer . It would be like we were a married couple fighting . So one day we got...

Ex-boy wants to try for baby before he finds a new girlfriend [ 12 Answers ]

To make a long story... less long: My boyfriend(D) & I broke up about two months ago because I lied to him. (I was trying to avoid an argument when an ex-boyfriend of mine sent me a text asking me to come back to him. When D asked who it was that text, I told him it was a co-worker, he looked at...

Cartoon movie with a boy the goes through fables(tortoise and hare,boy cries wolf,etc [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out a cartoon movie(possible 80's) with a boy that goes through an adventure of fables, the boy who cried wolf, the tortoise and the hare, the ant and the grasshopper, etc.. The boy had brown hair and there was a donkey that ventured with him. Some part the wind and the sun try to...

Boy meets girl. Boy falls for her. Girl has boyfriend. Boy is lost. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for being here. I will try to explain my situation briefly. Hope you have the time to read and reply. I'm 23, virgin and never have kissed a girl. Been to worried about my professional life until now. Three months ago I've met a beautiful girl at university (project partner)...

View more questions Search