Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kholil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2010, 01:54 PM
    How do I calculate for our office staff loan
    I have given some amout to our office staff as a loan. He will be back it after some days or some months . So how can write that transaction ? What is the rules about this transaction.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2010, 12:46 AM

Assuming he's really planning on paying it back, it's just a receivable. You may want to put it in a separate receivable account than your customers. "Employee receivable" or some such. If you have reasonable expectations that it will get paid within the one year limit of current assets, then make it current.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We use Microsoft Office 2003 at our office. Our company computes the employees age, [ 15 Answers ]

We use Microsoft Office 2003 at our office. Our company computes the employees’ age, e.g. (01/01/1949) plus their starting date, e.g. (08/22/1989) to check if they are eligible for the 75 rule for retirement. Can Excel compute this with the age changing daily to keep the formula current?

Calculate yield on loan [ 1 Answers ]

A 125000.00 mortgage, 8.5% interest rate, 25 years. What percentage will go toward the repayment of principal over the next 5 years

Unable to open any office 2003 application after downgrading fro office 2007 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Guys I just uninstalled office 2007 and installed office 2003, but I cannot go to outlook, it gives me an error saying something like mapi. Please assist guys:confused:

Out-of-state office space used by local staff, with a sleeping room 4 staff travelers [ 1 Answers ]

Can I rent an out-of-state office space used by local staff, with a sleeping room for other staff travelers? I run a tutoring program out of state, that requires me and the other officers of the company to visit for training and managing. Instead of paying exorbitant hotel fees, if our company...

Office 2007 asks for Office 2000 installation discs [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. I used to run Office 2000 but uninstalled it and installed Office 2007. When I run the Spell Checker it does not function. When I try to run it, The computer tries to install it and then asks for the Office 2000 Installation disks. I insert the Office 2000 disks but then it...

View more questions Search