Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vivalelecoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2010, 12:37 PM
    What are brown spots in my hand mean?
    I don't smoke or go in the sun too much ,but I've been getting spots in my 2 hand ,so wats ogoing on?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 23, 2010, 01:07 PM

I have brown spots on the back of my hands too. Sometimes they are age related and used to be called liver spots, but yes, from the sun too.

Nothing much you can do about them.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

20 years old. Brown spots appearing on hand and fingers! Should I worry? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 20 year old male. About two weeks ago I noticed a faint darkness on the top of my hand right above my knuckles. They look like two brown circles one the size of a dime and the other the size of a nickel. The spots grew slightly darker in the last week and now are really noticeable. ...

How can I get cut spots off my hand [ 2 Answers ]

I had a cut and its now gone but it left a black spot on my skin how do I get them off?

Recent spots on my left hand [ 1 Answers ]

About a couple of weeks ago I've noticed small dark spots on my left rist and on my hand. I've noticed they're not going away. Why is that? :confused:

Brown spots on hand [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Please help me! I have noticed a lot of brown small spot on top of my hand overnight. It's not itching or hurt. I am very nervous because I don't have medical insurance and I can not afford to do private pay to see a doctor. Is this a skin cancer? Please reply. Thanks a million!

View more questions Search