Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Farzana14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2010, 10:22 AM
    Is performing fateha acceptable in islam
    Why do certain people perform Fatiha on sweets. This has any basis in Quran and Sunnah,

Check out some similar questions!

Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of ou [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Aslamu alaikum Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of our parents. Actually I am in love last 5 yr I want to marry her and she also but her parents not agree to marry with me , and also my guardians have not to choice their. So can we marry with...

There is a page on on islam watch (Incest is Halal in Islam) please answer it because [ 9 Answers ]

I saw this page while I was searching Google It is causing bad for islam and our prophet MUHAMMAD peace be upon hin

Performing [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Padre: Going to be performing, huh? Break a leg... I mean... your arm... excon

Not performing [ 8 Answers ]

Lately my boyfriend can't perform and isn't erect like he used to and then hs a fast orgasm is he having sex with someone else or is this from stress?

Persons Performing AP and AR [ 4 Answers ]

What are the implications of having the same person performing accounts payable and accounts receivable functions? Thank you so much, I am having a hard time finding this:)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.