Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vdoug06 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2010, 09:36 AM
    Social security disabilityandchildsupportjudgements
    My exspouse died in June 2010 and he had a lump sum amount of child support totalling $75,000 that he couldn't get when he was living. I have been receiving $627.00 since November 2009 per month in back childsupport there is a judgement in the amount of $65,900 that he owe in back child support and $19,000 to the state of Texas what happens now that he died. I did received a check for $627 in July and August after his deathwhat is next?
    vdoug06 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2010, 09:40 AM

My exspouse died in June 2010 and he had a lump sum amount of child support totalling $75,000 that he couldn't get when he was living. I have been receiving $627.00 since November 2009 per month in back childsupport there is a judgement in the amount of $65,900 that he owe in back child support and $19,000 to the state of Texas what happens now that he died. I did received a check for $627 in July and August after his death what is next?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Social Security disability,unemployment and social security [ 2 Answers ]

I got approved for ssdi but got disapproved for ssi because my unemployment can I later get ssi after my unemployment is finished?:(

Supplemental security income and social security disability income? [ 2 Answers ]

If you are approved for supplemental security income and social security disability will you get full benefits from both or will it get cut in half and if your children receive ssi will their benefit be effected?

Social Security [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everybody, Okey so Can I get my social security card from any state? Can I just go to any social security office... Mines was stolen and I just want to know if I could apply for it back even if I'm not in my home town?

Social security [ 1 Answers ]

I work and get social security How much money can I earn without losing my social security I always send my copies of my checks to them the amount vaires biweekly and it no more than 200.00

View more questions Search