Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xastron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2010, 07:25 AM
    Can you help me translate my letters in filipino to english
    Help me to translate my letters to filipino to tagalog.. salamat sa pagmamahal mo sakin ,pasensya na kung nakilala mo akong maherap na tao at hindi ko maibibigay lahat ng gusto mo maliban lang sa pagmamahal ko sayo .gusto ko tong bagohin para lang sayo ,para balang araw hindi ka maheherapan sakin na buhayin ako gusto ko rin kitang tulongan hindi ko rin kayang nakikitang naheherapan ,salamt sa pag alok mo sakin bumalik sa skwela haayan mo mag aaral ako ng mabuti at hindi ko aaksahain ang tulong mo sa wala .sorry din kung nakikila mo pamilya ko na walang sapat na pang hanap buhay sa araw araw naming kaylngan at itoy nakakahiya sayo liban sa pamilya mo my mga magandang buhay .sana kaya kong panindigan na baguhin to balang araw.para makilala ako ng pamilya mo na my mabuti akong pinanggalingan.at sayo naman sana ang pagmamahal mo sakin ay hindi magbabago at di napapagod na mahalin ako .pasensya na minsan dimoko naiintindihan age of 20 palng kase ako may mga bagay pang dapat kong matototnan kisa sayo na marami kanang pinagdaanan sana matotonan ko din lahat to na kasama kita .minsan nag seselos ako kahit wala naman akong pagselosan I'm sorry natatakot lng kase ako baka ewan mo ren ako tulad ng ginawa ng mga ex boyfriend ko date.nakakapagod na kase masaktan ,umiyak,at umasa sa wala.sana marening ko ung promess ka na hindi mo na ako eewan kase diko na ren kayang eewanan ang mahal ko.leban nalang segoro kong my dahailan ang diyos na maghiwalay tayo.handa kong isakripisyo ang sareli ko kong ano man yun .basta lumigaya kalang .andito kaman o wala sa piling ko kahit ilang taong pang lumipas at mabago lage mo tatandaan ikaw ang puso ko alam kong maherap paniwalaan kaya hindi ako mag propromes sabihin yan kundi gagawin ko to.basta mahalin mo lang ako mamahalin din kita ng subra subra kung yun ang nararapat.kahit malayo sa isat isa .magbigayan tayo ng oras para lumigaya kahit kungting oras lang masaya na ako., ito lang masasabe ko salamat sa paggawa ng mga ngiti ko at pag drawing nga buhay ko.dahil dyan mas lalo akong napapamahal sayo .
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 23, 2010, 07:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Google Translate
    Thank you for your love from me, my apologies if you met me maherap person and I can not give you all you want but I just love you.'d bagohin project or just you, for someday you activate maheherapan tears and I wish I income as well tulongan I can see naheherapan, salamt to offer your tears and go back to your school skwela haayan me good and I can not help you aaksahain nothing. nakikila also sorry that your family without adequate jobs everyday we kaylngan and will save you embarrassing your family my good life. hopefully I could stand to change eventually araw.para family know me well you have my pinanggalingan.at Hopefully you love your tears and do not change and not tired of loving me. dimoko understood that once patience age of 20 palng here because I have other things I should matototnan kisa you that much right trail matotonan I also hope to be with you all. seselos once did I even do not have pagselosan LNG im sorry because you are afraid I might trash your ren made me like my ex bf because you date.nakakapagod that hurts, cry, and I hope to push promess wala.sana marening you will not here because I eewan eldest of ren eewanan afford the expensive ko.leban nalang dahailan segoro to my god that would preclude tayo.handa sareli I would sacrifice whatever room. just happy wedge. I really Kaman or not to lie I even passed a few years more and change your note Lage I heart you know I believe maherap so I do not mean s propromes but I do love you just to.basta I also love subra subra income if that was the nararapat.kahit away to each other. we meet for happy times even kungting I'm just happy hour.,,, it's just I thank masasabe making me smile and drawings of life over there the more I ko.dahil napapamahal you.
    Google Translate
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2010, 03:31 AM
    Thank you for the love that you give me. I am so sorry if I am poor and I couldn't give anything else but my love for you.I wanted to improve myself because of you so that someday, you wouldn't have to worry about me. I am grateful for your encouragement that I should go back to school. Don't worry I will study hard so your help wouldn't go into waste. I am sorry if my family doesn't have enough material things like your family. I am trying to improve myself so that you'll be proud of me someday.I also hope that you won't change and continue to love me. I am sorry if you cannot understand me, I am only 20 and there's a lot of things I still need to learn.

Sometimes I am jealous but there's nothing to be jealous of. I am afraid to lose you like what my first. BF did. Im am tired of getting hurt and hope on nothing. I am praying you wouldn't leave me because I won't leave you except that God would have a reason to part us. I will be willing to sacrifice myself for whethere you're here with me or not for years. You will always be in my heart. I will love you even if we're apart. I thank you for the putting a smile and bringing colors to my life.

-----
    OMG, I can't help to comment. I had a hard time on that. The spelling is sooo bad, Tagalog must not be her second language and she may have difficulty English (must be her 3rd and 4th language). I just wish you luck on this woman. Sighhh...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone translate this to English? [ 1 Answers ]

I THINK It's in Latin. If it's not, then my guess is Italian. It's from a song called "Bloody Rabbit" (Not the one I was looking for before) If you can help, I'd appreciate it. I tried translators online and they didn't help much, thanks! artimora stodifia marta mia carpita

Non english letters on an english keyboard? [ 17 Answers ]

I would like to put these characters, or this picture, into my signature (it says Ayla) but since pictures are not allowed in signatures, how do I make these characters with an american keyboard, if its even possible? Or could someone make them into a text for me here on the thread, and I'm...

Can anyone tell me how do you translate my name ivette in sanskrit letters? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm planning to get a tattoo of my name in sanskrit letters... can anyone tell me how do you translate my name in sanskrit letters.. my name is Ivette... thank you

Why Aren't Filipino teachers allowed to teach English in Korea? [ 3 Answers ]

I have always worked as an ESL Teacher for Koreans and Japanese. I heard that Filipinos are illegal to work in S.Korea as an ESL Teacher? I have always found it very discriminating since the Population rate of Koreans in the Philippines is increasing each year. 75% of them are studying English...

View more questions Search