Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saranghabnida Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2010, 02:06 AM
    My Ex boyfriend and a new guy
    Well, I had been crying for a week over my ex. We had been separated for at least 8 months or more. We were together for a good solid six months and a year, I think. Well.. he was my first true love and I could not get over him. I got back in touch with him and he was dating a girl named Shannon. I did not tell him I liked him still, because I am not a homewrecker and I do not steal boyfriends. I play fair.

But he broke up with her a couple of days go.

But when I was crying and going through that, I had posted something on my Tumblr about it because I blog my feelings out. Well, I went over to my friends house and I slept over. Him , his sister and I got completely drunk off a Vodka because I was angry and sad, a whole bunch of mixed emotions about my ex. So A fellow blogger commented on it and gave me his number. I texted him and we have been talking.

He is the sweetest guy, handsome, can cook, knows what he wants, takes AP courses, good grades, smart kid, has been through a lot. And we have clicked ever since. There is sometime of feeling . But he has his problem of his own. Which I cannot disclose yet. But I think I have a crush on him.. well it is advancing quickly. But I cried so much over my ex, this new guy came in my life and this new one just seems so right.

The New guy and I were talking and he told me all the things he could do and I told him he was husband material and I was joking at said Marry Me. He said " in any other time I would be running to go get that ring but because of my situation" (He is in a love triange. And I am helping him with his problem and he was helping with mine) But he has been complimenting me on how cute I am and when I describe the perfect guy for me he said that I just described him and then he described the perfect girl for me and he described me! It was weird.. but I know it means something though.

Him and I were talking and he told me I was the only girl he ever loved out of all the ones he had dated. We had a good relationship. At the time my mom did not want me dating so I had to hide him from my parents, but his parents knew about me and they understood. But that is eventually what broke us up.(That is a whole other story for later) But I got really happy. And he wants to do this again.

I mean I want to but then the new guy hits home to me. He is just everything and he blesses my soul in many ways a guy never has. I mean he is amazing. I mean both of them are, but I do not know what do.

I guess it this is like a five pointed star romance soap opera:
    My ex-boyfriend still loves me , I still love him, but I am feelings for the new guy and he has feelings for this girl who is dating his best friend. It is all so complicated.

Someone help me before I do something irrational.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2010, 02:39 AM

Back away from all of them.

The new guy is now involved in a cube not a triangle,he is pressing your buttons. Drop him.

The ex has caused you so much heartaches and problems,do you really want to get involved again.

The issues that were present when you were together,are they still present?

Has anything changed?

It sounds very much like you not ready for a relationship yet, start no contact with both guys.

Get out into the world and start having fun and enjoying your freedom away from love cube guy and the problem ex.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 24, 2010, 08:09 AM

Usually when you don't know who you like more, you should leave them both alone. The new guy sounds like he is already involved and your just friends, and you have cried over a guy so long, you never got over him. Leave them alone until your not so confused. Or until your parents change their minds about the ex, or it's the same thing all over again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to Ask a Guy to be Your Boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Some guys don't ask girls to be theirs_ How do Girls ask Guys to Be their Boyfriends??

I have a boyfriend, and I'm IN LOVE with another guy [ 6 Answers ]

Let me start from the beginning,, I first met my current boyfriend like a year ago, we went out for 2 mounths, we broke up because we live to far away to each other. Then were I am studying I met this guy "L.A." first time, I thought he was only cute, then when I got to know him a little, I...

What type of guy is my boyfriend? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Krista. My boyfriends name is Josh. He says he loves me more then anything. But if he really does, then why does he forget everything I say to him and he always forgets to do things that he promises me he would do. He says he sorry and that it won't happen again but it keeps...

View more questions Search