Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iaminnocent Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2010, 01:31 AM
    Job objective for flight attendants
    I am a nurse but I wanted to be a flight attendant. How can I construct my job ojective properly on my resume where I can ellaborate that I wanted to be more of a flight attendant than a nurse? I have no experience yet as a nurse. I just graduated.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 23, 2010, 05:46 AM

Your schooling and graduate status (if you did graduate) would hold you in good stead on your resume for any position. Just explain to them, or put this life goal of becoming a flight attendant in your resume under personal information.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between job analysis, job description and job specification? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the difference between job description, job analysis and job specification?

10 diffrences in job descriptions job specifications and job evaluations [ 13 Answers ]

Find the points at least 10 of differences between job description,job specifications,job evaluation

Similarities between job analysis,job description and job specification? [ 2 Answers ]

Similarities between job analysis,job description and job specification?

Airlines/Flights from Germany with German speaking flight attendants [ 1 Answers ]

I have lived in the USA for 23 years. This June my 78 year old mother who does not speak any english will be flying from Frankfurt to Chicago to visit me. Which Airlines traveling the Frankfurt ( Or Munich ) to Chicago route ( non stop) have flight attendants that speak German and would be able to...

Flight attendant job objective [ 1 Answers ]

I have been a stay-at-home mom for a while now. Looking to back to work I have applied for a flight attendant job. They now need me tell them my objectives need help.

View more questions Search