Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loveless044 Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Aug 22, 2010, 04:27 PM
    Well he finally did it again
    Well I'm sure you all remember my first posts about me and my boyfriend. Well, he broke up with me again. Turns out the last time we ended up back together was only because he felt bad about hurting me and wanted to make me happy again. But this time he admitted that he only wanted to be friends, still stating that he didn't know why. I let go this time without even hurting so much.

But now he wants to be friends. But I don't think I'm comfortable with that. I feel like 'what do we possibly have to talk about as friends?' But in a way, I kind of don't care. I just don't want him thinking I'm going to be his friend when I'm most likely just going to get rid of anything and everything having to do with him, including his number and pics of him in my phone. Because I do still have a lot of love for him, but in order to get over him I'm going to have to remove him from my thoughts the best I can. Since this is the third time he's done this to me, I feel like whatever happens, happens.

I have a new friend. He lives about thirty minutes away from where I live and I'm thinking about meeting up with him somewhere. My boyfriend and I just broke up last night. And I met the new guy a few hours before we broke up. What a coincident! Anyway, should I start seeing the new guy? Is it too soon? Should I be friends with my ex? Could someone help me here?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2010, 05:07 PM

Wash your hand of him. He wants to stay friends just in case his other fling doesn't work out.

You're much to good for him... Get away and stay away and Good Luck.

Aug 22, 2010, 05:12 PM

Thanks. I knew I was right to say no about being friends.
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2010, 05:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by loveless044 View Post
    Thanks. I knew I was right to say no about being friends.
    Stick with it and you WILL meet the man of your dreams! Good luck... :)

Aug 22, 2010, 05:24 PM

:) you're right. Thanks again.
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2010, 05:27 PM
    :) you're right. thanks again.
    Antime you need advice.. just post and we'll answer. I'm glad you're starting over and you will meet someone who is awesome. Thank you for posting . No go and start your new life. Keep us posted from time to time... :)

Aug 22, 2010, 05:33 PM

Antime you need advice.. just post and we'll answer. I'm glad you're starting over and you will meet someone who is awesome. Thank you for posting . No go and start your new life. Keep us posted from time to time...
    Exactly my plans. Everyone has been very helpful and I'll be sure to post updates often. Thanks so much.
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2010, 05:35 PM
    Exactly my plans. Everyone has been very helpful and I'll be sure to post updates often. Thanks so much.
    You are more than welcome. We're here:)
    aimee_tt Posts: 340, Reputation: 143

Aug 22, 2010, 05:45 PM

Stay away from the ex. As for the new guy. Be friends with him. Don't go jumping straight into another relationship. Give yourself time to heal. If in a few months you still like this guy then go for it.

Aug 24, 2010, 01:57 PM

Thanks aimee_tt
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 24, 2010, 03:38 PM
    well im sure you all remember my first posts about me and my boyfriend. Well, he broke up with me again. Turns out the last time we ended up back together was only because he felt bad about hurting me and wanted to make me happy again. But this time he admitted that he only wanted to be friends, still stating that he didn't know why. I let go this time without even hurting so much.

But now he wants to be friends. But I don't think I'm comfortable with that. I feel like 'what do we possibly have to talk about as friends?' But in a way, I kinda don't care. I just don't want him thinking I'm gonna be his friend when I'm most likely just going to get rid of anything and everything having to do with him, including his number and pics of him in my phone. Because I do still have alot of love for him, but in order to get over him I'm gonna have to remove him from my thoughts the best I can. Since this is the third time he's done this to me, I feel like whatever happens, happens.

I have a new friend. He lives about thirty minutes away from where I live and I'm thinking about meeting up with him somewhere. My boyfriend and I just broke up last night. And I met the new guy a few hours before we broke up. What a coincident! Anyway, should I start seeing the new guy? is it too soon? Should I be friends with my ex? Could someone help me here?
    You should take a personal break and stay away from boys for awhile until you get things back together. Rebound relationships never work. And how do you think it makes you look to jump from one guy to the next so quickly?

Aug 24, 2010, 04:34 PM

Pretty whorish honestly... I understand. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I finally did it [ 6 Answers ]

I think I am finally over my boyfriend of the past 7 months. I kept going right back to him but he is so set in his ways and can't see anything he is doing wrong to change it. He puts everything back on me as my fault. He kept playing games like saying 'We both do our thing and then when we are...

I think this is finally over and I can't take it [ 8 Answers ]

I really need some good advice as I am really struggling to cope with this break up.I have been with my boyfriend for 5 years and been through our fair share of ups and downs. In those five years we have broken up and then got back together as we would usually realise after a few weeks that we...

Finally [ 19 Answers ]

Just thought I would let everyone know that I finally went into labor Wednesday night(went to hospital at 10 till midnight at which point found out I was already at a 4) I dilated quickly, and pushed him out in only two contractions. He's a healthy 7 lbs 7.2 ounces 19 3/4 inches!

Finally [ 8 Answers ]

Earlier, I asked if it was OK to ask him out. You guys were very helpful. But I couldn't pull myself to ask him So finally he asked me. But now that were going out. We don't tlak as much. Like barley at all It bothers me because this stupid girl In my class alays makes moves on him And he...

View more questions Search