Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ellisamberjock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 03:12 PM
    What ever happened to texan bars?
    Hi all. I used to be hooked on a sweet in the 90's called a Texan Bar. It was soft chewy nuggat covered in a thin layer of chocolate. Mmmmmmm!! Can u still get them anywhere?
    zeke Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2010, 06:05 AM
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texan_bar

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bars pressure = what? [ 3 Answers ]

We work for a coffee brand which uses 15 bars of pressure. For an event we are doing we are creating a mechanism that shows the consumer just how much 15 bars of pressure is. However, we need to know how hard 15 bars of pressure actually is in order to simulate the feeling. It’s a lever...

Strut Bars - What to look for [ 2 Answers ]

I was looking at purchasing a strut bar for my vehicle - a Honda Civic. I've seen many options and prices. I've seen some low priced $22.00 strut bars from no-name companies, claiming they use lightweight aircraft quality materials to strut bars well in excess of $200 - $300 that use aluminum,...

This redneck Texan predicts [ 19 Answers ]

I hereby predict that if Obama is elected, (God help us!) that he will appoint Bill Ayers as Secretary of Education in his cabinet. Or someone with the same mind-set.

Kashi bars [ 4 Answers ]

Are the kashi bars good for you. On commercials they say they are but I don't completely believe that. I have tried it before and they are not bad but they just have about 200 calories in one "roll". That's what they call it but its like a bar. Anyone whose tried it or know about it help/

Why don't panels come with ground bars? [ 8 Answers ]

I bought a sub panel last summer. I had to buy and install a ground bar kit. Time after time I read careful instructions here to buy and install a ground bar, mount it with machine screws, and if a main panel, bond it to the neutral. Where would you use a panel that doesn't need an equipment...

View more questions Search