Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stanab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 02:19 PM
    Fan want cut aff continues to blow even when thermostate cut off and I have it on aut
    Fan won't cut off
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2010, 02:02 PM

Does it run continuously or for a minute or two? New systems cycle like that to get the most heat out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is cut off and cut in word in pressure switch? [ 1 Answers ]

What is cut in and cut off word in pressure switch?

AC blow fan continues to run [ 1 Answers ]

My AC fan continues to run but the outside compressor want come on unless I manually engae the contact coil. I'm not get power to the two wire that make the out door coil engage. I think I've traced it back to the indoor unit witr the two wire connect to to a electrical board where the thermostat...

Fan continues to blow after heat stops [ 6 Answers ]

We just bought a new home and the heat has never worked well. When the heat goes off the fan continues to run and blows freezing air which lowers the temperature back down several degrees. They have come out several times and said there is nothing wrong and this is normal. The second time they...

Cut her loose or cut her slackj [ 3 Answers ]

Dude, this sounds bad, but my friend is hott(not in a lesbo way), and she is friends with all the guys. But whenever she tries to help out a friend, they always endup liking her! It really ticks me off because all the guys love her and I really don't need her taking the only guy I got! She always...

View more questions Search