Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gariya2345manoj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 11:23 AM
    Problem on installation of oracle 9i on windows xp sp2
    Hi,
    I have a problem in installation of oracle 9i on windows xp sp2

The problem is the whole setup goes well but in in the end when it installs optional tools the "oracle databse configuration assistant" fails showing the error message "not a zip file (end header not found)"

As a result I can't login into sql*
    kp2678 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 10:59 PM
    Create database manually...

In database configuration assistant tool...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows XP SP2 EN login failure [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I got a problem with a PC whichone has Windows XP SP2 used in domain, from today I was not able to enter windows, it appears the "Welcome to Windows, Press CTRL+Alt+Delete" screen. After pressing this combination it appears the next window where I can insert the username, password and...

Windows XP SP2/3 [ 1 Answers ]

Why, when I'm trying to install a disc for an easygrabber vhs to dvd usb converter cable to my PC the program keeps asking me to updatemy xp version to sp2 when I already use sp3, is there a difference between the two versions?

Windows XP sp2 Error 1327 [ 1 Answers ]

How do I fix error 1327 invalid drive E

Windows XP SP2 -> Owner [ 5 Answers ]

OS: Windows XP SP2 Background: I purchased a laptop and when I installed or booted for the first time it never asked me for my user name. Usually when I install an O/S I will give XP my name like "Don Lazov" and then when I go to C:\Documents and Settings I will see some folders with sure...

View more questions Search