Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2010, 06:49 AM

I think this is going in circles and what is being posted does NOT address this specific situation. I admit that I scanned through it BUT it appears to be referring to written legal opinions. I don't see this as a legal issue.
    helpisneeded Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Aug 28, 2010, 12:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    2. ??? Cmon, did you see how I listed the cites? That's how you list a cite so someone can find it. There are dozens of paragraph 2s in section 718!!!!
    Why does someone have to find it? I copied and pasted what was asked.
    helpisneeded Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Aug 28, 2010, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I think this is going in circles and what is being posted does NOT address this specific situation. I admit that I scanned through it BUT it appears to be referring to written legal opinions. I don't see this as a legal issue.

Nobody has answered the original question. This is definatley a legal issue. The question is and what I have been asking is "does anyone have any case law"? The obvious answer is no or I am sure someone would have posted the case law.

Which legal opinions are you referring too?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 28, 2010, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by helpisneeded View Post
    Why does someone have to find it? I copied and pasted what was asked.
    Do you want help or not. We ask for cites so we can read the statute and see it in the context it was intended. Context is often very important.

As for your original question, No I don't know of any specific case law on this issue. Since I volunteer my time to help here, I'm not going to spend it doing an extensive search for case law. If you want that, hire a lawyer or paralegal.

We've given you our considered opinion about whether the board has to give you a reason. That opinion is that they don't, especially without a court order. If you want to spend your time and money to sue them, that's up to you.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2010, 07:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by helpisneeded View Post
    Nobody has answered the original question. This is definatley a legal issue. The question is and what I have been asking is "does anyone have any case law"? The obvious answer is no or I am sure someone would have posted the case law.

Which legal opinions are you referring too?

Please read my post (#8, above) which very clearly states (in answer to your question): "No, not that I know of. If you want that detailed a response you will have to retain an Attorney."

Let me repeat that - no, there is no case law that I know of. If you want a detailed response you will have to retain an Attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is ITIN application and tax refund application different? [ 2 Answers ]

I applied for ITIN with my tax return this year. Do I need to apply again for my tax return separately or tax return application with ITIN is sufficient?

Tenant to tenant dispute about water [ 4 Answers ]

I am the landlord. I have two tenants that claim each other are messing around with the hot and cold water while they are taking a shower. Any ideas on how to resolve this. Or do I need to legally?

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application? [ 1 Answers ]

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application?

Landlord/Tenant Law in Texas - What Duty Does Tenant Have to Pay for New Carpet? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, We moved into an apartment two years and three months ago and just moved out. In February, my husband had food poisoning and was very sick. He had taken pepto bismol, but in a polite way, it didn't stay down. Thus, we ended up with some light pink stains in an area about one foot wide...

Application to accelerate & application to revoke [ 14 Answers ]

Application to accelerate and application to revoke? What are the different. :cool:

View more questions Search