Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    atlstar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 10:29 AM
    My air conditioning is not cooling the house.
    My air conditioning is not cooling the house. We had a major storm here the night before, but it seemed to be working through the night. I left early the next morning. When returning home the afternoon-the house was hot. I opened the circuit breaker panel and noticed some of the switches were on the off position. I switched them back on. I also checked the outside unit which is running continuosly. I also re-set the braeburn 3000 non-programmable thermostat---still hot house. Is there anything else I can check? I can't get through to the ac guy who normally comes out. My family and I are burning up.

Check out some similar questions!

Central Air Conditioning Unit Not Cooling [ 9 Answers ]

Last night my temperature was set on 77 degrees on my Central AC towards the end of the night, the house started getting hotter, I looked at the AC Thermostat and it read 83 degrees in the home and it never cooled off. This morning it still read 83 degrees and still warm and I turned the Central AC...

My air conditioning is not cooling the house. 98 degrees in house. What's wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

My air conditioning is not cooling the house. 98 degrees in house.

Air conditioning not cooling [ 0 Answers ]

Smoke alarm went off then smelled wires burning for 2 minutes,then I called air man he was booked,so I talked to a retired air man he said go buy some coil cleaner,then turn off unit,clean then rinse off with low pressure water ,repeat it helped ours,cause it said hi on our thermeter,after we...

Air conditioning cooling load [ 2 Answers ]

How we calculate the cooling load of a space for air conditioning

Air Conditioning blower working, not cooling [ 6 Answers ]

My a/c fan is working, however, it is not cooling. Do I need to call a technician?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.