Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acajkz Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 09:27 AM
    Black hair to blonde. Help
    So I dyed my hair black a few months ago. And my natural hair color is coming in and I have blonde hair dye. But I don't know how to dye my hair back to blonde. Any advice?
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2010, 10:24 AM

Don't dye it blond! Do you want to look like you have a pumpkin on your head? Probably not ha ha. Highlight it over and over again and eventually it will become blond enough you can dye it all without it looking like a pumpkin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My hair was dyed black and I'm a natural blonde and want to go back blonde [ 3 Answers ]

My hair was blonde to start then I dyed it black and now I want to go bck blonde will it be OK to go back to blonde

Natural Blonde hair dyed BLACK.want blonde back [ 22 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black and it looks horrible. I have natural blonde hair and I really want it back... can I just buy a box of the same colour as my natural hair and dye it back? Any suggestions?:confused:

Hair Disaster: blonde to blonde with violet red to black [ 13 Answers ]

Please help. I'm in tears, and have found no posts specific to my situation. I need a beauty professional. I have had a run of professional hair color disasters. I've done nothing myself. I'll lay it out. I am naturally a medium brown/auburn. I have been a wheat blonde with platinum...

Blonde hair to black? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I would like to dye my hair black, just to try a change of things, but I am a natural dirty blonde. Would I be able to get my hair back to its natural shade eventually? I've been told that it would never go back by some, and the opposite by others. Any help? Thanks a bunch!

View more questions Search