Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harnil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 12:21 AM
    Agriculture land registration procedure india
    I have land at Karjat in a village Patraj, Karjat Taluka Raigad Dist. It is registered in my mothers name and my wife, it's a agriculture land and they had the farmer book, and now can't find it, and other thing is they want to convert it as NA land can they do it and if yes then what is the procedure for it.

Check out some similar questions!

Agriculture land 7/12 utara [ 16 Answers ]

We are five friends who have jointly purchased agriculture land outside Pune City. Legally we have Published 'Notice' as per advise given by our advocate in newspaper. Now we have received 'Index-II', 'Kharedi Khat', 'Phephar' documents also but now Talathi from that area is saying that "only...

I have L2 US visa, what is EAD and procedure, can apply it from india. [ 1 Answers ]

I have L2 US visa, what is EAD and procedure, can apply it from india, & Duration ,eligibility,fees?

What is the procedure for a straight land sale. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to make sure I get this right. I live in Florida, and own property in N.Y. that I want to sell. I am married. After the buyer pays me, I record his info on the deed, take it to get notarized anywhere in Florida with my wife. Then I send it to whom in N.Y. to get recorded? County...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.