Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emah10924 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 03:14 PM
    Is it normal for my boyfriend to be hard ALL THE TIME?
    My boyfriend always gets hard when he's with me, on the phone to me or just thinking about me, he always lets me know which is fine but since we've started having sex a lot he can't seem to keep his little man under control, he said to me that he just wants to have sex all the time & since falling pregnant it hasn't exactly made him turn off and think about it, he just can't keep it controlled.
    Is this normal?
    JK191 Posts: 151, Reputation: 31

Aug 22, 2010, 09:57 AM

How old is he?

And it's pretty normal for some people, yes.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 22, 2010, 12:24 PM

How old are you?
    aaii Posts: 91, Reputation: 10

Aug 22, 2010, 02:27 PM

Guys get errections just looking at a pen. Multiply that by a million when he talks to you and you'll see it's absolutely normal.

I'd only be worried if he can't get it up ;)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 22, 2010, 03:31 PM

At 15 is is common, at 18 somewhat, as he gets older he learns to control it
    chnkytim42 Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Aug 22, 2010, 11:44 PM

Learns to control it? You can't control it. I think about my girl and I'm hard. I'm 23. It's a compliment. If he wasn't attracted to you id be worried. Yes it is normal. And trust me if it was controlable we'd be happy to keep it down. Lol

Aug 23, 2010, 02:51 AM

I'm 18, He is 19.
    I just find it quite odd & a bit annoying sometimes

Aug 23, 2010, 02:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chnkytim42 View Post
    learns to control it? you can't control it. i think about my girl and im hard. im 23. it's a compliment. if he wasn't attracted to you id be worried. yes it is normal. and trust me if it was controlable we'd be happy to keep it down. lol
    A compliment?
    Hmmm... Okay thanks, I'm just checking haha its like he's going through puberty again that's all.

Aug 23, 2010, 02:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aaii View Post
    Guys get errections just looking at a pen. Multiply that by a million when he talks to you and you'll see it's absolutely normal.

I'd only be worried if he can't get it up ;)
    Yeah well I'm not worried about the up side of things ;)
    beachloverjohn Posts: 491, Reputation: 242

Aug 23, 2010, 11:09 AM

This may not have crossed your mind, but maybe he is taking one of those ED drugs. How old is he? Also, do you do other things together besides sex. I mean once you have this baby, he is going to have to get his priorities in order.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2010, 05:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by emah10924 View Post
    I'm 18, He is 19.
    I just find it quite odd & a bit annoying sometimes
    At 18 he hasn't matured enough to learn to control it yet...

And trust me... being a guy that can still remember being that old... unless he is 12" and an exhibitionist... he will find it both annoying and embarrassing himself.
    kryostar Posts: 108, Reputation: 11

Aug 27, 2010, 05:10 AM

A bigger problem would be if he didn't,but this is something that he will have to learn how to control himself.I'm 45 and still don't have complete control,for instance when she runs around in her bra and panties while getting dressed.Sure she should take it as a compliment,but it's mostly an inconvenience for me while trying to zip up my pants.:eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused with my girlfriend giving me hard time for space and time situation.. [ 28 Answers ]

Hi my name is Glenn, and I've been with my girlfriend for 4 years and 2 months but we broke up its been 4 months for the reason that she stop calling or texting me for 2 weeks and I jump into conclusion that she have been cheating in that span of time so I broke up with her, but then I realize I...

My boyfriend gets hard all the time [ 14 Answers ]

Every time me and my boyfriend kiss he gets a hard on even if it is a short kiss goodbye, he likes let me know by pressing himself up against me... this is my first relationship so I am unsure if this normal or is all he is interested in is having sex with me?

View more questions Search