shashi2kulkarni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 07:41 AM
    Required Name for My Resorts Business

Required name for my resorts business
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2010, 12:47 PM
    Hi, shashi2kulkarni!

I titled and moved your question that you had posted on the thread of someone else to a thread by itself so that it will be recognized as being your own question. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions need to be asked by starting new threads.

Regarding your question - Are you meaning that you're required to have your business named a certain way or, are you just looking for ideas, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business Plan Required for Catering Events Business [ 1 Answers ]

I need to create a business plan for a proposed new venture that has the following characterics: Venue: 12,500 sq. ft. newly built facility to cater for wedding receptions, corporate events, other special events. The facility has the capacity to host up to 500 guests. I need help on...

Activities required to organize business messages effectively [ 1 Answers ]

Activities required to organize business messages effectively

Required license(s) for new business [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I recently started a business that will cater to bank-owned properties. We will basically be like a middle person and will contract out work such as electrical, carpeting, cleaning, window replacement, etc. No construction is involved. We applied for a business license. Are there...

Licencing laws required when running a business [ 1 Answers ]

Hi just wondering if anybody could help I need to find out what licennsing laws are requird when running a nail technology business, and who I would need to contact for this. Any help would be great thanks

View more questions Search