Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marrah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 11:59 AM
    Is it OK to join another high school in a different country when still in High School
    Hey I am a Ugadan who I badly wants to leave the school am in and go to another country and get on with my studies. My parents are willing to pay any amount of money to make sure I go.Is it possible to join another High School outside my country even though I am not done with High school.
    If possible,please send me the countries I can try.
    madii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 10:22 AM
    You can do an exchange program that allows you to go to high school in a different country. I live in the US and I am planning to go to school in Australia. There are many countries where you can do an exchange program. You should look up High school exchange programs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Can you get into US college if you finish high school in some other country? [ 7 Answers ]

Can I get into US university after I finish high school in my country(Bosnia)?School system is different I've been looking for answerers on every site I could remember but I couldn't find Please help

I need to know the nam of this song emerg its off high school high [ 3 Answers ]

Ok this song isn't on the soundtrack I went through all of them. The song starts when there about to do the chicky run. If you know it please tell me

Is is a poll for any middle school or high school kids about drugs? [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of drugs are being sold at your schools? How easy is it to get? Where are you from? This is a seriouse question I'm curiouse to no if it matters where you are from or if all schools are alike...

Is a high school diploma from another country valid here in the U.S? [ 4 Answers ]

Is a High school diploma from a different country valid here in the U.S? Can someone please let me know, I was born here in California but when I was fourteen y/o my parents decided to move to Mexico and I finished high school over there and decided to come back for College. But I need to know...

View more questions Search