Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amzad_0007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2010, 09:17 PM
    Is this right to eat intestines and digsetive part of goat and camel in islam
    Can we eat intestines and digestive part of goat and camel .this is haraam or halaal tell me the right answer. I want answer from expert and I humbly request to all of you don't give wrong answer for this question
    zelophehadwebster Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Aug 21, 2010, 04:55 PM

These parts are not haraam but are considered makrooh i.e. its better not to eat such parts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

There is a page on on islam watch (Incest is Halal in Islam) please answer it because [ 9 Answers ]

I saw this page while I was searching Google It is causing bad for islam and our prophet MUHAMMAD peace be upon hin

Gurgling intestines [ 1 Answers ]

Over the last couple of weeks I have been having strange gurgling, and popping from my left side just above my hip. Its really uncomfortable and embarrassing as it sounds like I am passing wind. Its like explosions inside rather than out! Its really quite noisy and feels like I need to be stuck...

Ascaris in human's intestines [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there! My question for you is: What properties should an ascaris have to be able to be a parasite?

My dogs intestines turn while playing [ 9 Answers ]

My standard Poodle just recently passed away, He was outside playing and came in from outside and was mouning in pain, put into car to take him to the Vet and he died before we got there. They told us with large chested dogs his intestines turned (cut off his air supply) while he was running and...

Dog with noise in intestines [ 7 Answers ]

This is an update to the question that I posted earlier. You can hear my dog's insides from 15 feet away. This happens 2 to 3 days a week. It has happened for the last 2 months. It sounds like a kitten in there. I did not say in my earlier message that he has already been to his Dr. He was put on...

View more questions Search