Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scortcho Posts: 78, Reputation: 3

Aug 20, 2010, 04:22 PM
    2 stroke engine won't start.
    49cc 2 stroke engine won't start, so I took the carb and the exhaust off. Pulled the plug out. Pulled the pull start and gas vapor shoots out the intake port where the carb would be, so I pulled again until it stopped shooting out the vapor. Then I looked into the intake port and noticed that when the piston is at the bottom of it's stroke the chamber isn't open to the intake. I can see the upper piston ring but no opening to the chamber. Is this normal?

Check out some similar questions!

Ford power stroke diesel engine [ 7 Answers ]

My 97 Ford f350 power stroke diesel quit on the way to work . The fuel filter was changed Then on the way home it quit again. After sitting for a little bit it started again. It will run good for about 15 minutes then shuts off. What could be wrong with it?

99 honda civic, engine light blinking, engine start jumping. [ 4 Answers ]

When I was driving home, my car start shaking, then I stopped and turn the engine off. When I started back up, the engine still little jumpy and the engine light start blinking. Did any body knows what's going on? Please help. Thanks

2 stroke oil run the engine at oils specs or engines? [ 2 Answers ]

I put a motor on my bicycle it askes for a 32:1 fuel/oil ratio I am running it at that ratio with an oil that recommends use at 50:1 could this effect the preformance of the engine and could running it at 50:1 damage the engine the oil is amsoil dominator racing oil if that helps

How to hook up a headlight to a 97cc 4 stroke engine that's on a baja doodlebug mini b [ 0 Answers ]

Need to know were to hook the wires up on the engine to power the light

My two stroke blower won't start [ 1 Answers ]

This allways happens to me with two stroke engines, I'm not sure if I've added too much oil to the fuel or not enough. I haven't used my blower for a while, but last time I used it it was working fine, but this time it just won't turn over. I've tried cleaning the spark plug but that didn't work....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.