Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Glenwilson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2010, 04:08 PM
    Sears lawn mower warranty
    I was in the Florence, Al store today and was looking at the reconditioned mowers. I asked the salesman about the warranty for the 4500 that I was thinking about buying. He stated that the warranty would be for 1/2.5 years and I told him the on-line (sears outlets) all stated that the warranty would 2/5 years. I left disappointed-wondering who is/was right?

Check out some similar questions!

On my sears riding lawn mower 46 [ 0 Answers ]

I have reoved the blades but the 'star' spindle is worn--- I can't figure out how to replace the piece-- there a bolt on top of the 'Mandrel' assembly but nothing to leverage against to remove it-- I'm sure it probably something simple I can't see--- any help would be appreciated

Sears lawn mower will not start [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Sears ride on lawn mower that will not start. Not even a click when I turn on the ignition. Here's what I have done: Replaced the solenoid and starter switch, replace oil and filter, checked the fuse, seat switch and the brake switch. When I short the two red wires on the solenoid,...

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Sears Craftsman 4000 Riding Mower [ 9 Answers ]

I need a diagram on how to replace a belt on the Sears Craftsman II 4000 riding mower

Sears Lawn Riding Mower [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone ever had a problem with a Sears riding mower blade disengagement?

Craftsman Riding Lawn Mower Warranty [ 4 Answers ]

I am planning to purchase a Craftsman 4000 Riding Lawn Mower, and am wondering if it is worth the money to purchase the 3 year extended warranty? Can anyone advise?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.