Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Davidakloewen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2006, 11:36 AM
    Finding someone by her maiden name
    How do I find a person by their maiden name free of charge on the web?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2006, 11:42 AM
    Depending on how long she's been married, you might be surprised to find her by Googling her.

Try it three ways - and use the quotes:
    "firstname lastname"
    "firstname middleinitial lastname"
    "lastname firstname"

... if any of the above result in too many hits to search through, try adding a city she lives or lived in (outside of the quotes).

Doing this can result in hits to her referenced on her employers website, in the obituary of a family member, a wedding announcement, a personal site like xanga or myspace, etc.

... it's not a guaranteed method, but certainly worth a shot. I've often found people this way.
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Dec 22, 2006, 11:02 PM
    www.zabasearch.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Will my marriage last? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my D.O.B is 12-17-1983 am getting married in 2 months I want to know if my marriage will last /will I have any children ?and how many ?and is my fiancé cheating on me?my email address is [email protected] Please Help!! :( :( :( :(

Marriage [ 5 Answers ]

Can a U.S. citizen marry an illegal here in the states? If so what are the steps to take to get that person permission to stay illegally?

Marriage [ 5 Answers ]

My fiancé was put on probation almost 5 yrs ago. It was for a burglary that had taken place when he was 16. He is now 23 y/o and only 6 moths left on probation. We wanted to get married this winter, but his probation officer told us that she has to approve him to get married. I cannot find anything...

Marriage [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=24811 The above link is a question about money in a relationship. It turned into a religious discussion by one member. My question is: Are all marriages considered to be "religious ceremonies"? A marriage in a Church is usually considered a...

View more questions Search