Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karensmonarch Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2010, 06:26 AM
    Bored with sex
    Sometimes I feel a bit bored by sex with my husband. I love him dearly, and I am not into kinky stuff like threesomes, etc, but I'd like to know what have other married couples do. We have sex on a regular basis (more than twice a week) but what can I do to spice it up?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2010, 07:50 AM

There are a lot of things you can do that doesn't involve a third person.

Different toys... locations... there are three different orfices to alternate around. Role play... find out each others fantasies... and yeah, everyone does have them, but that takes active participation of BOTH people... there will always be certain things one person likes and the other hates... but there is a LOT of common ground in the middle that both enjoy to various degrees.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 22, 2010, 08:40 AM

A couple that can't talk to each other about what they like, and don't like in the bedroom, is missing the chance of a lifetime to really enjoy sex.

First you have to know what you like, and what he likes, and EXPLORE any other options that seem interesting to you both.

So do you at least know what you like, and do you tell your husband what it is? If not, no wonder you are bored.
    kryostar Posts: 108, Reputation: 11

Aug 27, 2010, 06:02 AM

Use your imagination,pre plan a rendezvous,I agree with smoothy,different locations,mountains,country,back yard,laundry room,whatever mix it up.Try cutting back on the regularity.Communication beforehand is key.Your boredom is in your head,so that's where you need to start.get creative,be curious.communicate your thoughts to your husband,don't use the "bored" word,we don't want to hear that,but most guys will gladly be open to mixing it up! Have Fun!
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Aug 27, 2010, 09:21 AM

Just a note about the countryside. Leaning against a rickety fence by a stream in the vicintity of a farmer with shotgun and dogs can result in very wet and embarrassing consequences. Oops. *blushes*.

Note to self - drink less Pimms before midnight stroll...

But yup the great outdoors can be great fun, if planned a bit better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bored with lack of sex life in relationship [ 5 Answers ]

Wonder does anyone have an idea of what I mean? I'm with my boyfriend for 2 years now and I feel quite bored with our sex life. I estimate we only have sex about once every 3 weeks and this has been going on for a long while. We do get up to other stuff in bed which can be quite fun but as I say...

He is bored with sex and I'm wild about it, should I leave him? [ 13 Answers ]

I have a problem like a similar user has previously posted. I am a mother of two young boys. I have been dating a guy for a year now, and at first everything was great in bed. The most amazing ever, actually. Now, we do it maybe once or twice a week. One time we went a month without sex. I don't...

Am I being TOO Available or are we just Bored? [ 16 Answers ]

I've heard countless of times that being too available can be a problem. I have been recently laid off, and my girlfriend calls me like 5 times a day when she's at work, to say hello, and just talk. Then when she gets off work in the evening at around 7pm, I go over there, chill, we watch TV, and...

What about being bored? [ 12 Answers ]

I wrote like two things on my 5 year old already... spiritually, he speaks of the bible, God, Christ on a daily... he has been doing this since age 2. He has a keen sense of observation, and memory. Recently, he came to us to tell us he is "bored" in his kindergarten class and that his one...

Bored [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 16, 153 pounds and I'm like 5'9. I want to loose weight because it would make me feel better. I have a pretty good workout schedule. I run, strength train, and swim. Sometimes I do a kickboxing dvd. BUT I need another alternative. I like to workout in my own space when people aren't watching...

View more questions Search