Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhodriM68 Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Aug 20, 2010, 04:48 AM
    I love my step sister too much
    right this is hard when I was 14 years old my step sister was 19 and we used to be really close but before our parents got married I fancied her but now we are so far apart I can't explain it I still love her like a real sister but we argue all the time help
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Aug 20, 2010, 05:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rhodriM68 View Post
    right this is hard when i was 14 years old my step sister was 19 and we used to be really close but before our parents got married i fancied her but now we are so far apart i can't explain it i still love her like a real sister but we argue all the time help
    I'm not sure what the problem is here.

You had a close relationship with your now, step sister, who is five years older than you. How old are you now, and what do you mean by 'really close'- in a sexual way?

You love her you say, as a sister, but, what's with the arguing since your parents got married. You say you fancied her before becoming her stepbrother, is that what the real problem is?

If the two of you fancied each other as boyfriend/girlfriend it would have been inappropriate anyway because at the time, you were a minor, and she was an adult. It would still be inappropriate to have feelings toward her now, as your step sister. I think- but I'm not sure about how that works out in the wash legally.

Can you explain a little more what you think is the reason why you no longer get along? Is it because your relationship has gone from boyfriend/girlfriend, to brother/sister?

Aug 21, 2010, 02:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake2008 View Post

You had a close relationship with your now, step sister, who is five years older than you. How old are you now, and what do you mean by 'really close'- in a sexual way?

You love her you say, as a sister, but, what's with the arguing since your parents got married. You say you fancied her before becoming her stepbrother, is that what the real problem is?

If the two of you fancied eachother as boyfriend/girlfriend it would have been inappropriate anyway because at the time, you were a minor, and she was an adult. It would still be inappropriate to have feelings toward her now, as your step sister. I think- but I'm not sure about how that works out in the wash legally.

Can you explain a little more what you think is the reason why you no longer get along? Is it because your relationship has gone from boyfriend/girlfriend, to brother/sister?
    Sorry I didn't explain much but we never were like boyfriend/girlfriend its just we would tell each other everything

Before our parents got married I fancied her but not sexual because I was 7 at the time as soon as our pareents got married I didn't fancy her because it would have been weird

Its just the other day her father died and now we should be really close because if she got any problems I would be able to help her

But neither of us have a problem with each other but we just don't get along

She says she still loves me like her brother and I still love her likke a sister but we can't even look at each other

By the way I am17 she is 22

Sep 9, 2010, 08:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake2008 View Post

If the two of you fancied eachother as boyfriend/girlfriend it would have been inappropriate anyway because at the time, you were a minor, and she was an adult. It would still be inappropriate to have feelings toward her now, as your step sister. I think- but I'm not sure about how that works out in the wash legally.

Thanks for the help
    TheWorx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 03:25 PM
    It's not weird to love your step sister, more than a sister... Because she isn't really your sister, she's the daughter of the person that married your parent after your first mother/father... I mean, what if your parents hadn't gotten married, would it still be weird? Because if you think that, then you're pretty adolescent...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Step sister issue [ 4 Answers ]

I have a step sister she's 12 and I'm 11. She's a total brat! She's materiallistic she says "all my close r aeropastale!!!!!!!!" its stupid. She ask her mom for stuff all the time. She goes to her mom and talks trash about my mom(her step)her mom spoil her that's why she's as fat as a cow I'm not...

Jealous step sister and mother [ 29 Answers ]

I have so much to say, but let me start by the basic background info. Im 18, my step sister is 16, and my step mom is in her 30's. There has always been a sort of friction between me and the steps. For one, my step sister thinks I'm perfect! Not true, no ones perfect, nice to say that, but not nice...

What to do if your in love with your older step sister [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, about a year ago my mom got custody of my new step sister. She is 17 ad I am 13. I am really in love with her! I don't want to be though. Sometimes I masterbate over her. I go to sleep every night wishing she would love me back. We are very close, we tell each other every thing I even told her...

I love my step-sister [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I'm survivor987 (dan) Well I'm going to get down to the point. My dad and my step mum got married a few months ago and they have been together for about 3 years and I have known my step-sister since then and I have always had a crush on her and I love her so much, I masturbate over her...

View more questions Search