Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lobstergirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2010, 03:18 AM
    90's teddy bear playset? Driving me mad!
    I can't for the life of me remember what this toy is that I had in probably the mid to late 90's. All I remember is the little plastic teddy bear figures and there were different sets you could collect such as a bedroom, bathroom etc that had little pieces of furniture. I'm sure the teddy's had little blue and pink nappies on but I might be imagining that part! If anyone can give me a clue as to what these playsets were called I would be very grateful! :confused:
    clara77nb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 08:59 PM
    http://www.ioffer.com/i/teddy-s-wond...-177-176902839

I found it on this website pasted above. I was searching for it myself and I found this and bought one. The seller is still selling a few so hurry!! Hope this helped :)
    trynhelp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2011, 02:17 PM
    I don't know what thy're called but I've got some... they are about 3/4 inch tall and some are grey and some are brown. The grey ones have pink faces and green bow ties and the brown ones have yellow faces and green ribbon ties. All the furniture is bright pastel shades. I have a swing, 2 see-saws, 2 ice cream parlours, 2 benches, 5 chairs, 2 cars, 3 scooters and 2 dustbins... oh and 20 teddies - 10 of each colour. They all have no distinguishing marks on except to say Made in China. They were given to me in a box of polly pocket dolls but I know they bear no relation to them whatsoever. Sorry I can't be of more help.
    ashley430 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 07:54 PM
    Thank you for searching for this website I have wanted to find these bears for years I played with them when I was 5-6!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's/early 90's tiny teddy bear play set? [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of this little teddy bear play set I had when I was about 4 or 5 years old. The best way I can describe it is that it was a little plastic village of tiny bears the size of a penny. It came with a few tiny houses and a little ice cream parlor. You could fit one or two...

Looking for Two Teddy Bear Molds [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for two molds and I think they are made by Gare, it is two teddy bears, one is a male teddy bear with a top hat and a vest on and the female bear has a hat with feathers and a dress, they look like they are a couple and probably wedding outfits, they are teddy bear bank molds. If...

90's toy- this is driving me mad [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for a toy I used to have as a child. It would have come out in the early to mid nineties. It had a plastic face and feet but it's body was covered in very fine fluffy stuff (a bit like a feather boa), and this extended into a long tail. I'm pretty sure it was a cat but I might be...

90's toy,it is a blue teddy bear from baby gund [ 2 Answers ]

HELLO,I am looking for a toy that is from a Canada babygund,it is a blue teddy bear.There are a butterfly rubbon on its neck.PLEASE HELP ME.. I have already found it for5 years,:( THANKS.. :o Its photos.. http://ser3.share.ysk.cc/upload/photo/20090823/1251014223-GKPakouy16.gif thanks for help!!!

Teddy bear or grizly bear [ 6 Answers ]

OK as many have read my prevous threads know somewhat about me so for the rest here it is I am a 13 male I weigh 230 lbs and I am 6'2. Lately I have been in the citry and noticing people are afraid of me, I walk up to pretty,cute nice girls around my age and tlak to them and they think imlike...

View more questions Search