Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovinathakur Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2010, 02:53 AM
    Right or wrong
    I'm 27f and my hubby is 30m, we both satisfied each other on bed but sometimes I face certain problems from him

1) During sex, he start taking my friends names or my sister names very enthusiastically that I feel bad about him

2) Sometimes, he insist me to suck but I don't like it and he gets angry

3) Sometimes, he push into my anus which is very painful but he wants to enjoy with this also

4) He always find my G Spot and till now, we are not been able to locate it.
    Can any one please tell where is G Spot and how to get orgasm out of it

It is right or wrong ?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 20, 2010, 07:11 AM
    How long have you been married?

When not expecting sex, have you tried talking with him about your concerns?

Have you told him how it makes you feel when he says other women's names while making love to you? How would he feel if you said other men's names?

How often is 'sometimes'?

Does he give you oral sex? Do you have any objections to giving him oral sex that might be overcome if he used patience and understanding? Things like washing or letting you proceed at your own pace?

Anal sex is NOT something that should be tried/done if one of the individuals is not ready. While it can be pleasurable if proper preparations are made (relaxing, stretching, lubrication, etc.), it is not something you make your partner accept. Forcing it is extremely wrong and physically damaging.

Are you asking about orgasm through intercourse in general or about the mythical spot that is supposed to cause orgasms? In general, it is common for women to need help having an orgasm through intercourse. Fingers or a toy used on the clitoris can give added stimulation to help you climax. The G-spot is supposed to be a place inside the vagina that can give pleasure when pressed correctly. (G-Spot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

Frankly, you should be enjoying the journey together. The biggest erogenous zone on a woman IF he cares to know is her mind. It sounds like he is ignoring that part.

Right or wrong is what a couple has to decide for themselves by communicating the needs, desires, likes and dislikes of each individual and compromising where necessary. 'Forcing' a partner through actions or coercion to do what the other partner wants is WRONG. It should be a mutual decision for mutual pleasure.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 20, 2010, 07:13 AM
    Sure... Ask the easy questions. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by lovinathakur View Post
    1) During sex, he start taking my friends names or my sister names very enthusiastically that i feel bad about him
    It is normal for a man to fantasize. Sometimes while he is having sex with you. I would only be worried if there were other signs of infidelity. I don't think he is cheating. I think he is just fantasizing about the other women.

In my opinion that is just fine. Sometimes it gives love making a little kick.

2) Sometimes, he insist me to suck but i dont like it and he gets angry
    Either blow jobs are right off the menu, or he needs to provide first. IE he needs to go down and pleasure you before you go down on him. If he is unwilling than blow jobs are right out.

You need to talk to him, when you're not having sex, about this. This is going to be something I will emphasise.

3) Sometimes, he push into my anus which is very painful but he wants to enjoy with this also
    Push him off immediately! The chances are about 50/50 that he is doing this by accident. Tell him this is a no go. Unless you like it. If you do, than lube is your friend. Pick up some anal lube specifically and make sure he uses a condom.

Communicate to him that you don't like anal play.

can any one please tell where is G Spot and how to get orgasm out of it
    This is a question that has baffled people since the damn of time. Some people have it, some people don't. If you have it than it shouldn't be hard to located. There is also some speculation that a woman needs to be turned on and turned on well for the g-spot to be sensitive.

Anyhow, if you're laying on your back, put one or to fingers in your vagina and curl your fingers up. It should be just on the far side of your Vagina. NSFW LINK

It is right or wrong ?
    Your husband is making sexually demands on you that you're not comfortable with. That is wrong. You're not communicating your displeasure or distaste for said sexual demands. That is wrong.

You need to talk to him in a non-confrontational manner about what you want, need, and don't like in the bedroom.

Good Luck.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2010, 07:16 AM
    1) During sex, he start taking my friends names or my sister names very enthusiastically that i feel bad about him
    Not wrong, just awkward.

2) Sometimes, he insist me to suck but i dont like it and he gets angry
    Wrong.

Totally wrong

can any one please tell where is G Spot and how to get orgasm out of it
    There's millions of manuals floating around on the internet.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Aug 20, 2010, 08:08 AM

He shouldn't be insisting you do anything. He should be discussing with you what he would like and listening to how you feel about it so that you can work on things together in a way that you both feel happy about.

Try talking to him outside the bedroom, when he's not horny and maybe frustrated, about how this makes you feel.
    lovinathakur Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2010, 10:42 PM

Thanks for your replies

@CravenMorhead
    We got married in 2006 and it was always painful from the day1 . I want to enjoy sex properly but when I try 2 enjoy, I can't enjoy that much. When my husband gives me more energetic strokes, it makes me more painful. I can only enjoy the slow strokes, I don't know why

And sometimes means, 6/10 , he fantasize about my friends and sister. And when I say him about his friends, he doesn't say anything , he says OK no problem.
    We love each other very much but as I doesn't know much tips 2 satisfy my husband, he feels disappointed. Even I feel bad that I couldn't make him happy with sex
    Should I consult doctor?
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Aug 21, 2010, 05:54 AM

There's a lot of focus here on how you can make him happy with sex. What about you? Does he take time to find out what makes you aroused and make sure that you are? Sex will be painful if you are not adequately lubricated or possibly if you are tense.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2010, 06:19 AM

Only thing I will add to what has already been said, is that while he may think about these other women during sex, he doesn't need to be saying their names out loud or telling you about it.

The other thing is that you mentioned you prefer the slower strokes, make sure he knows this. Let him know you need more time to warm up and he needs to slow down a bit. Some men, in an effort to bring a woman to orgasm, think they need to go faster and faster, but that is not always the case.

Talk about this outside of the bedroom, but also experiment pleasing each other in a slow pace in the bedroom and letting him know what feels good to you, when you need things slower, and when you may want things to move faster.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Aug 21, 2010, 07:37 AM
    I am wondering what is this man thinking.

He forces himself on you, knowing it causes you pain. He feels quite all right about doing whatever he likes to you, regardless of your needs, and your feelings. This doesn't sound like a very loving, thoughtful man to me, it sounds like forced sex from a man who can't go to the trouble of looking past his own needs, to his wife who is suffering because of them.

And you think you need a Doctor?

I can't ever remember a time where my husband would dare to say another woman's name during lovemaking. I can tell you, the sex would end right then and there. Any forced sex, marital or not, is criminal. Can't surgar coat that. If you say 'no' and he does it anyway- what do you call that. Lovemaking?

After five years, and sex is still painful, uncomfortable, and forced upon you, it is time to really evaluate your needs, and find a way to have them met. Marriage counselling might help you to express to an impartial third party what you have said here. If he hears from a counsellor what you have been saying for five years, perhaps he will change his behaviour.

Just my opinion here of course, he's your husband, but to me he sounds like an immature brute who could use some help in realizing that it is not okay to have his sexual needs met, at the comfort and expense of his partner.

These are not minor problems in my opinion. If he is this forceful in the bedroom, what is he like to live with day to day.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2010, 08:49 AM

Painful sex, forced anal sex, calling out other women's names (appears to have happened more than once) , attempting to force oral sex - and he loves her "very much."

Not in the US, I'm afraid, unless you're a battered woman.

If I EVER yelled out someone else's name during sex I would bite my own tongue off!
    kryostar Posts: 108, Reputation: 11

Aug 27, 2010, 06:33 AM

Unfortunately other cultures don't recognize men and women as equals.culturely acceptable,morally wrong.speak up if you can without repercussions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby Mama Drama & Was I Wrong, & Was My Boyfriend Wrong? [ 31 Answers ]

3 threads merged and edited baby mama drama, all messed up! Ok, Me and my boyfriend started going together on August 1st 2007, on September 27th 2007 the girl he dealt with before we got together called him and told him she was pregnant and that the baby might be his but she didn't know if...

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

What is wrong with me? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey folks, Found this site by accident, seems like an appropriate place for me to ask some questions. My main problem is that I have been jobless for a year now. I have two Masters degrees and some work experience. I graduated with a great score in February 08, and simply can't find a job. I...

Is their something wrong with me? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I feel that their something wrong with me. I sleep with all of these guys. While I'm doing the deed I want it in the beginning but after a while I feel dirty and nothing. I just lay their and let them do what they want. Then they leave. They try to call and I just blow them off. And it...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search