Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    itscrissy1 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Aug 19, 2010, 08:34 PM
    Why is my period light after losing my virginity?
    OK, I'm 13 years old and me and my boyfriend had sex. He was a virgin to.We lost it in June. We used a condom the first and third time and had unprotected once. NO IM NOT PREGNANT!( I took a pregnancy test)It been about 2 months since I lose my virginity. But my period been very light. I used to bleed VERY heavy like I was Anemic. But since I lost my virginity, It been very light. Can any one help me?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2010, 08:38 PM

You gave your virginity to someone and you're only thirtteen years old.

I would suggest seeing a Doctor.
    There could be a number of things
    Wrong. I'm not a doctor or a nurse but I can still say see a doctor.
    aimee_tt Posts: 340, Reputation: 143

Aug 19, 2010, 08:41 PM

Sex at 13? Wow.

I really don't want to say much. Kind of holding my tongue here.

See a doctor.

Close your legs till your 16. Then its legal.
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2010, 08:45 PM

How old is this boy and how sure are you that you were the first for him?

Let me add this.. it was stupid to have sex at thirteen years old.

Second what is even more stupid is having unprotected sex.

You could easily have gotten pregnant or an STD to say nothing about a bad reputation.

You need to make better choices in your life or you'll end up pregnant, with a baby your mother will have to raise.

Get a clue.

Aug 19, 2010, 08:58 PM
    I know, Yeah I'm 13. But
    I was ready for sex.
    No need to judge.
    And YES HE WAS A VIRGIN.
    He is the sweetest most senative guy I met
    And the first boy to treat me rite.
    And I agree I was stupid for having unprotected sex.
    YouTube - Always and Forever.
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2010, 09:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by itscrissy1 View Post
    I know, Yeah im 13. But
    I was ready for sex.
    No need to judge.
    And YES HE WAS A VIRGIN.
    He is the sweetest most senative guy i met
    and the first boy to treat me rite.
    and i agree i was stupid for having unprotected sex.
    And if you keep on having unprotected sex that song will be "Rock a Bye Baby.". Go see your Doctor and try to think with your brain and not your hormones.

Aug 19, 2010, 09:03 PM
    I know, Yeah im 13. But
    I was ready for sex.
    No need to judge.
    And YES HE WAS A VIRGIN.
    He is the sweetest most senative guy i met
    and the first boy to treat me rite.
    and i agree i was stupid for having unprotected sex.
    YOU ARE 13!! You haven't even experienced life yet to know if boys treat you right. You were ready? Does that mean your ready to have a baby? Because having sex means being ready to have a baby.

Not only have you just done something you will regret later in life. Now next month wwhen this boy dumps you and tells everyone what he got out of you. You will then have boys linning up so they can use you next.

Im not judging you. Im telling you Facts. Any 13 year old who thinks they are ready for sex needs a wake up call! I hope your mother finds out about this and puts you on lock down!

Aug 19, 2010, 09:04 PM

Im not going to have Un protected sex unless I want a baby
    And no I don't want one.
    I have school to worry about. I got condoms.
    And yes I know condoms don't always work but Im getting put on BC soon.
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2010, 09:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aimee_tt View Post
    YOU ARE 13!!!! You havent even experienced life yet to know if boys treat you right. You were ready? Does that mean your ready to have a baby? Because having sex means being ready to have a baby.

Not only have you just done something you will regret later in life. Now next month wwhen this boy dumps you and tells everyone what he got out of you. You will then have boys linning up so they can use you next.

Im not judging you. Im telling you Facts. Any 13 year old who thinks they are ready for sex needs a wake up call! I hope your mother finds out about this and puts you on lock down!
    But she's in love aimee! You better stop it with the sex and act your age which is thirteen. Next week he'll move on.

Aug 19, 2010, 09:09 PM

There have been pleanty of women and girls who have been on 3 types of birth control and have gotten pregnant. Just because you don't want a baby doesn't mean you won't fall pregnant. The only way to NOT fall pregnant is to stay away from sex.

Aug 19, 2010, 09:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    But she's in love aimee! You better stop it with the sex and act your age which is thirteen. Next week he'll move on.

But look. He won't move on. I got this boy wrapped around my finger.I broke up with him once in may. Anhe he cryed,skipped school and set in the pouring down rain all day were me and him first kissed. He also cutted himself. Don't comment on the fact he did do self harm ***. That is one boy that truly cares. He is 15 by the way.
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2010, 09:11 PM
    But look. He wont move on. i got this boy wrapped around my finger.I broke up with him once in may. Anhe he cryed,skipped school and set in the pouring down rain all day were me and him first kissed. he also cutted himself. dont comment on the fact he did do self harm ***. That is one boy that truley cares. He is 15 btw.
    You need to learn how to spell. This boy will be gone in a month. He got what he wanted. See a doctor. Good Luck

Aug 19, 2010, 09:14 PM

Do you honestly think a 15 year old hormonal boy is going to stay with you because he cut himself.

How do you know it wasn't all an act to get you to sleep with him.

OH an if this gets out he could be charged with rape. If you don't want your boyfriend in jail id stop the sex now!

If you get pregnant he will be put I jail and you will be a mummy all by yourself.

Aug 19, 2010, 09:14 PM
    There have been pleanty of women and girls who have been on 3 types of birth control and have gotten pregnant. Just because you dont want a baby doesnt mean you wont fall pregnant. The only way to NOT fall pregnant is to stay away from sex.

What if I say the 3 times we did have sex, He didn't ***.

Aug 19, 2010, 09:20 PM

He didn't finish?doesn't matter! He still penetrated you.

If a man raped your best friend but said 'but I didn't finish'. Would you say OK he didn't rape her?

Aug 19, 2010, 09:20 PM
    Do you honestly think a 15 year old hormonal boy is going to stay with you because he cut him self.

How do you know it wasnt all an act to get you to sleep with him.

OH an if this gets out he could be charged with rape. If you dont want your boyfriend in jail id stop the sex now!

If you get pregnant he will be put i jail and you will be a mummy all by your self.

Its not Illegal were I live. Trust me. If it was. All the boys were I live would be going to jail.

Aug 19, 2010, 09:21 PM
    he didnt finish?doesnt matter! He still penetrated you.

If a man raped your best friend but said 'but i didnt finish'. Would you say ok he didnt rape her?
    It wasn't ****ing rape!! Oh my ****ing god. I go on this site to ask a simple question all I get it *****ed at? Like seriously!!

Aug 19, 2010, 09:22 PM
    Do you honestly think a 15 year old hormonal boy is going to stay with you because he cut him self.

How do you know it wasnt all an act to get you to sleep with him.

OH an if this gets out he could be charged with rape. If you dont want your boyfriend in jail id stop the sex now!

If you get pregnant he will be put i jail and you will be a mummy all by your self.
    Im like his 1st actual Gf

Aug 19, 2010, 09:22 PM

What is the age limit girls can have sex there?

Aug 19, 2010, 09:24 PM
    What is the age limit girls can have sex there?
    If your under the age of 18, and you have sex with a person over 18, its rape. Other then that, its legal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing virginity after 25 [ 4 Answers ]

I have lost my virginty at 25 and I an feeling headaches, pains all over my body, and stomach upsets. Is it normal or do I need to seek medical help

Losing your virginity [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 17 and I lose my virginity the third month of my relationship with my boyfriend at present. I must admit the first time was very scary for me. I still wish I was a virgin right now and I wish my first time was with a virgin as well but he lost it when he was 11 yrs old. When he tells me stories...

Losing your virginity [ 4 Answers ]

How do I lose my virginity? I have been tyring for awhile and it is so painful. I am 22, what should I do? Is it me?

Losing Your Virginity [ 8 Answers ]

I just recently lost my virginity to my boyfriend and was due for my period yesterday and I have never been late before. Is it normal for girls to skip their period when they just recently became sexually active? Or should I be worried I'm pregnant? I'm really worried about this as a first timer...

View more questions Search