Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alternap18 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 12:31 PM
    Best blogging website?
    Number 1 blogging site?
    rpray2007 Posts: 319, Reputation: 23

Aug 19, 2010, 01:04 PM
    I believe a lot of people would go with Wordpress. However blogger.com is great too. Wordpress has great SEO built-in and Google loves it, so if you want your blogs to get picked up and indexed in Google, go with Wordpress.

Hope this helps.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2010, 08:13 AM

Blogspot isn't that bad...

It also depends on what kind of blogging you want to do. Some sites are tailored for specific needs. Poetry, journalism, math/science. What exactly do you mean by "The Best"
    ComputerHelpers Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Mar 15, 2012, 06:16 AM
    We use blogger mostly due to fact that Google bot looks there first before logging on external sites. www.blogger.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Blogging [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, so I'm really into the whole fashion blogging scene, I have some favourites; childhoodflames, luluandyourmom, fashiontoast and seaofshoes. I've set my own blog up and I'm finding it really difficult to market the thing! Any tips? I need followers, I want to entertain people, with my...

Earn by Blogging [ 2 Answers ]

How can a person earn by blogging? I can open my blog in 'pay per post' or 'blogspot'. By opening a blog how can I earn? Pl. explain. If you want to refer any book or web site, pl. do it. I am interested.

View more questions Search