Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimbryce Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 09:12 AM
    Didn't get charged at the scene got released from jail now there saying I have to com
    I got stopped on traffic speeding took me to jail got released and now got a phone call saying a pen was tested for meth and I have to come to court question is will I go to jail
    kimbryce Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 09:15 AM
    I got stopped on traffic speeding took me to jail got released now I got a call saying I will get a summons to court for poseesion of meth
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 19, 2010, 09:19 AM

You won't go to jail until you have had a trial. Get an attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If charged six years jail time and 4 years probation will you serve all 6 years jail [ 2 Answers ]

My exhusband was charged with theft by bring stolen property into state, theft by taking, theft by receiving stolen property, criminal trespass, aggravated cruelty to animals, removal of id items from animals. His sentence is 6 years jail time and 4 years probation. Will he serve all 6 years jail...

If charged six years jail time and 4 years probation will you serve all 6 years jail [ 1 Answers ]

My exhusband has never execised his visitation rights of our twin girls. We have been divorced for 7 1/2 years. He is in jail now. I have not received child support in 2 years. Is this considered abandament? I live in Georgia.

I didn't file my 2008 taxes because I didn't work will it affect my 2009 taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

I stopped working before the 2008 tax season started. I went to school for the year and didn't file my taxes. Will it affect my taxes for 2009?

Carpet charged didn't receive [ 1 Answers ]

In February I purchased some carpet at a small company, we agree on the carpet and an install date. At that time I paid over the phone with my debit card, on the day that the carpet was to be installed, I called that morning and was told that it was still in Georgia, ETA four to five days later. ...

View more questions Search