Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmkjo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 08:39 AM
    Mac computer help desk
    My IMac screen scrolls automatically to the bottom of the page and when I try to scroll up, it goes right back down to the bottom. I am unable to stop this from happening. Because of this, I cannot select anything at the top of the page to view. This happens in all of my programs. How can I fix this?
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2010, 02:08 AM

Does the mouse work correctly?
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Sep 23, 2010, 05:24 PM
    Sounds like a stuck scroll key

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transferring things from PC computer to MAC [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just recently got a Mac computer from my sister. I was using a compaq PC before and now I was wondering how do I transfer my photos, my work (documents) and my music from itunes into my MAC? :confused:

My computer icon on desk top [ 7 Answers ]

When I double click on the my computer icon on desk top, the folder opens, but a flash light comes up like it's searching for the files and folders in the my computer folder, after about 5 mntues or so it finds the folders and list them this just started,I'm a newbe so thanks for any help I'm...

Can I install a mac OS in a computer that I built? [ 12 Answers ]

I want to build a computer that can support a Mac operating system but I'm not quite sure if it is possible to install a mas OS on a computer that isn't made by apple.

How do I get the deep cuts out of a computer desk? [ 5 Answers ]

I scratched my grandfathers computer desk, and he's really mad about it. How do I get rid of the deep scratches without buying a new desk? Please! Help Me!

View more questions Search