Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alagboso cynthi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 06:40 AM
    I want a report on geology discipline on industrial training
    I mean that I am a geology student who is currently on my industrial training so I am asking for you people to help me with a nice report and things to be used in filling my log book and a report to present
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2010, 08:14 AM

Do you have a specific question?

Also, when is your report due?

Is the log book separate from the report or part of the report?

Not clear what you are trying to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Biology or Geology? [ 1 Answers ]

Which would would be an easier class.. geology or biology? I want it it to be fun too. In high school I hated earth science and I was good in bio but I don't know if that's a good enough basis to choose bio over geology. There's another class I want to take in the fall and geology would conflict...

Geology [ 5 Answers ]

Marine sedimentary rock layers are deposited during a sea level rise. Later, there is a global sea-level fall. Erosion occurs for a few thousand years or so. The sea returns and more marine beds are deposited. A __________ has formed. A) angular unconformity B) conformity C)...

Geology [ 5 Answers ]

Suppose it were known that in nearby areas, Middle ordovician, pennsylvanian, and cretaceous rocks were oil-bearing. Discuss the potential for oil exploration in the area. In what specific area or areas in this region might you recommend further investigation?

Geology: Rocks [ 1 Answers ]

What type of rock is most likely to contain fossils? And why: If limestone is subjected to metamorphism, what metamorphic rock will likely form? What changes an igneous rock will undergo, if it changes first to a sedimentary rock and then to a metamorphic rock.

Geography, Geology [ 3 Answers ]

Which one is the leargest Cantuary in Asia?

View more questions Search