Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lynneknowles Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 05:04 AM
    Name of a film in late 80s or early 90s
    A family of four move in to a flat . In the family. His a young girl with blond hair .and a teenage boy with brown hair .the girl his playing with a ball when this creature comes and transforms it self in to her.her older brother knows its not his sister .the creature gose round the other flats killing people there's a dwarf that lives in one of the flats .in the end the brother rescues the girl from a forest . Please help me remember the name of the film
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Aug 19, 2010, 07:47 AM

Troll (1986)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/early 90s animated film [ 2 Answers ]

I realize this may be very vague, but the images of one scene in this movie have been haunting me for years. I used to watch this film over and over again, and even as a child, I remember thinking "this is scary"... The only thing I can remember is many faceless beings with bodies that were...

Kids Film 80s early 90s [ 2 Answers ]

The film is about a little boy, as I recall, who has a teddy dinosaur, he takes the dinosaur everywhere and when no one is around the dinosaur comes to life. I remember one scene where he takes the dinosaur to school in his backpack and puts it in his locker, can anyone remember this film? :) The...

Name of late 80s/early 90s horror/ghost/slasher film [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of a this ghost/haunted house film. I don't recall much about it, but it came on pay channels back then (late 80s/early 90s). Here is all I recall: It is night, and some people (teenagers?) end up finding/arriving at (I can't remember if they were stranded, had car...

View more questions Search