Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joanabel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 03:50 AM
    Flawless face
    What product can you offer to have a flawless face?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2010, 05:47 AM

Flawless doesn't exist except in magazines and then only with the aid of photoshop.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2010, 08:55 AM

Smoothy is right. Those photos you see in the magazines are touched up to give the appearance of perfection.

The only thing I've seen that can move you a little step toward a flawless face is ablative lasering, and you'd have to see a cosmetic surgeon about it.
    jessica3 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 12:17 AM

Wash your face with a gycerin bar or a face wash the key is how many times a day you wash your face.. morning and night hopefully.. try it 3 times a day and hot shower to cleanse pours... and keep your hands away from your face. Wash wash wash your hands and your face.
    jessica3 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 12:20 AM

Sorry one more thing.. NO MAKE UP... I do this and I have no pimples maybe blackheads sometimes but nothing you can see. Try it. It works.
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Sep 25, 2010, 10:53 PM

You should keep your skin healthy by cleansing, and exfoliating your skin, and moisturizing. Try to use good quality skin care products. You can use concealer on pimples.

Also, blackheads are acutally healthy.

Use an under eye cream.

Don't use tools like blackhead/white head poppers, because they can cause scarring.

Don't use hot water on your face.

Eat healthy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't figure out my face shape and I want to get my hair cut to suit my face [ 5 Answers ]

The measurements of my face are: Widest part of cheekbones (cheekbone to cheekbone) - 9 inches Widest part of jaw (widest part on the left to widest part on the right) - 8 inches Widest part of forehead (" ") - 8 inches Length of face - 7 inches It says my face shape is square but it...

Should I get on a plane and find out what happened face to face? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I was in a relationship with a girl I met through World of Warcraft(pc game) for about three years until the 4/11/09 when I she ended it, over msn. She is Norwegian, I'm English. She was 16 when I met her and I was 17. I'm now 21 and she is 19. We've spent a lot of time together....

Are you flawless? Yes or no? [ 9 Answers ]

I was just wondering I'm quite insecure:confused: I think I have the most worst skin.. Even if my sis says I don't.. Does anyone feel as there not completely flawless Cause Everywhere I look turn there all beautiful and flawless

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

View more questions Search