Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chris36 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 21, 2006, 09:04 PM
    Searching for Website on People
    Hi. Recently I was involved with a close female friend, a verbal argument. She has since bad-mouthed me, Involved the police, taken me to court, claims I have stalked her, rung her, texted her, she's lied to all her friends and family & to people I work with about me and still continues to do this? Why? I don't know. She seems to have some vendetta against me..?

I know the truth, & that is I have done nothing wrong except a slight argument between two close friends.. so I am made to be the bad person, used as a scapegoat because she has gone psycho! I want to warn people of her . She cannot go on doing this to people! Is there a website in Australia that anyone knows that warns others of these types of people? Because if she has snapped & done this to me, a close friend, then I am sure she will do upon others. I have since found out she was in love with me ! I am gay guy ! Go figure.

I know she is heavily into drugs & I think to myself this will be enough as it will be her downfall, but I still think why should I sit back & have someone try and destroy me over a verbal, petty argument, when I have done nothing to her. She is nothing but a drama queen.

Any advice welcome. I was angry at first, as this has gone on for months. I just want to warn people of her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 21, 2006, 09:26 PM
    Don't buy into her madness. Let her do whatever, you just go about your business as anything you do will be seen as a reaction to her. I think people are smart enough to figure out what she is about so there is nothing for you to do.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 21, 2006, 09:33 PM
    No, just drop it, by posting or warning people about her, you are actually doing what she was saying,

So just don't contact her, don't post about her and go on with her life.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2006, 09:34 PM
    And exactly how will that help you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I've been searching for so long [ 3 Answers ]

There's this movie I saw about 11 years ago or even more.didnt see it to the end because of power outage, but all I remember was that due to a gas leakage,the people in the affected area slept for hours.it was later discovered that the women who were affected, got pregnant& gave birth to similarly...

Searching and searching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am constantly searching on engines such as Google and Yahoo! Etc and always when I need to come back to what I found in a previous search, I can never seem to find it again or remember how I got to it. Does anyone know if major engines have a feature that allows me to track where I...

Searching [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a song by a woman. About 5 years ago. Kind of mellow rock. Can't remember her name or the name of the song. The only thing that I remember is at the very end, instead of singing the words she says "I'm crazy like that". Or something similar. Please help!! Driving me crazy...

Searching for answers [ 2 Answers ]

My step daughter suffers from Social Anxiety Disorder. She is 19 now and has had counseling in the past. After 5 years away from the world ( her mother took her out of school and basically isolated her until her mother left the picture) she went back to school and made many positive steps. However...

View more questions Search